• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

B_QioTcU0AAlDKy.jpg:large

Regular game packaging + Steelbook is always appreciated.

IP get a grip man, you been grumpy for days.

only 100 bucks... :( sadness.. i hope its high quality. I wanted the big arm.

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

TORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I told you man, that big one was gonna be way too expensive to put in a CE sadly. I bet you can buy it separately though.
For a high price.

brau

The MGSV collector's edition comes with tons of extra physical and digital content. The tangible goods are listed below.

Half-scale Replica of Snake's Bionic Arm
Collectible SteelBook
Behind-the-Scenes Documentary and Trailers Blu-Ray Disc
A Map
Exclusive Packaging

The collector's edition's digital goods include weapon skins, different cardboard boxes, point boosters, and more. Here's the full list:

Weapon and Shield Pack (Windurger S333 Comba Special Weapon, Adam-ska Special Weapon, Maschinen aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Weapon, Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold Special Weapon, and a Personal Ballistic Shield in Olive Drab, Silver, White, and Gold)
Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain, All-Purpose Dryland, and Wetland)
Snake Costume (Fatigues in Black Ocelot, Gray Urban, Blue Urban, and All-Purpose Dryland)
"Venom Snake" Emblem
Metal Gear Online XP Boost
MGO Items (Metal Gear Rex Helmet, Golden AM MRS-4, and Golden WU S.PISTOL)

and

If you don't pick up the collector's edition, you can still grab the "Day One Edition." It includes a physical map, as well as the following DLC items:

A Map
Adam-Ska Special Weapon
Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver)
Cardboard Box (Wetland)
Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume)
Metal Gear Online XP Boost

As soon as this shit hit Amazon I'm ordering!

I guess I'm the only one content with no new trailer. In fact, I could go with no new footage to release.

Guess I need to upgrade my pre-order. So what are we thinking? $99? September announcements are super light so who knows what else will get that release window, but heavens knows they'll have to wait at least a month for me to rip my teeth out of it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I am sticking to standard version.

But enjoy ur l33t dewrito xp boosts :p

The arm would be hilarious to have on a serious business desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom