• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

Today is opposite day

I win again

xByLaEU.png

brau

You and me both.

oZe9ctH.jpg

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So thats where they based their UI design for the phantom cigar clock. Its actually a really nice design.

You own that watch Mexen?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXEN!

brau

I really dig the one Kojima has:

Seiko-Kojima.jpg

Of course nobody's selling this version on eBay :<

Ye, it's based on the 70's/80's Seiko digital watches. I assume Kojima was inspired by the old Bond movies that featured this watch.

I really hope that this movie has a lot of bond inspirations... MGS3 had that feeling, and it was pretty epic.

Kingsman also had that witty james bond humour, but even better. I love that movie.

I would like that get that watch with my CE if they don't upgrade the arm to full scale. That thing is tiny!

Nvzman

So what's this ban situation now? I understand LD wanted himself banned, but what about Sn4ke? Is he perma-banned? Why did Dawg get banned? I though he was just juniored.

brau

So what's this ban situation now? I understand LD wanted himself banned, but what about Sn4ke? Is he perma-banned? Why did Dawg get banned? I though he was just juniored.

1a9986b077fb0cb0a6036e2e3bf9db424c36be718e465bd3caf9b65c2cdf02e5.jpg

LD request
Sn4ke got banned from a U4 thread.
Dawg got banned along with Batzi over soap opera drama, and a thread that Dawg made about Batzi.
Cipher request

They will all come back. LD sooner, then Sn4ke, the Dawg and Batzi on september i think.

I forget the exact dates. You might have to go back on the thread to find that info if you want.

I am sure there are other peeps banned. :(

thanks for bringing that up.

feelings.gif

LD request
Dawg got banned along with Batzi over soap opera drama, and a thread that Dawg made about Batzi.
Cipher request

They will all come back. LD sooner, then Sn4ke, the Dawg and Batzi on september i think.

I forget the exact dates. You might have to go back on the thread to find that info if you want.

feelings.gif

As for Cipher... might be perma'd.

You're so right, it's so cool. like. holy hell, I'm so proud.

brau

Y u no answer me brau? No is a perfectly acceptable answer btw.

OH! on the avatar request. I totally forgot hahahaha... I'll do that right now. Pretty simple request. Same as you have right now with the red, just using that pic you provided that is higher quality, right?

OH! on the avatar request. I totally forgot hahahaha... I'll do that right now. Pretty simple request. Same as you have right now with the red, just using that pic you provided that is higher quality, right?
Aye capitan! Idk if it's some sort of inverted mask effect or wat. I wish I still had Photoshop ;_;

paolo11

I platinum MGS2, MGS3, and PW. Currently doing Chicken Run on MGS4.

MGS4 has a lot of things to do if you plan to platinum this game. I love it.

tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif

Not exactly what I requested in the PM, but damn if dat dont look good.

I was originally thinking of an all-red version like in Nibel's boxart here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Q9ieaU8AAA5-C.png:large. My bad for not clarifying that.

The only minor issue is there are some black parts on the right side that should probably be red. Of course, you won't even see it when shrunk down so it doesn't matter.

Any way to maintain the bottom part of the artwork in the avatar, or does it look bad?

Thanks!

Nvzman

LD request
Cipher request

feelings.gif
God damn. I've been in this MGSGAF community since early last year and I wasn't expecting that.

brau

tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif

Not exactly what I requested in the PM, but damn if dat dont look good.

I was originally thinking of an all-red version like in Nibel's boxart here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Q9ieaU8AAA5-C.png:large. My bad for not clarifying that.

The only minor issue is there are some black parts on the right side that should probably be red. Of course, you won't even see it when shrunk down so it doesn't matter.

Any way to maintain the bottom part of the artwork in the avatar, or does it look bad?

Thanks!

Like this?

gCwi3CR.png

3ZuZQO9.png

God damn. I've been in this MGSGAF community since early last year and I wasn't expecting that.

Its quite a shocker, i am sure.

brau

Just an error I think.

(&#3591; &#864; &#864;° &#863;&#1604;&#860; &#865;°)&#3591; #TeamA!!!!!!! (&#3591; &#864; &#864;° &#863;&#1604;&#860; &#865;°)&#3591;

I think so too... this must be Sony PR mistake. They are not aware this is not Solid Snake.

sexyelder

I have an idea for Metal Gear Solid VI. What if you play as Solid Snake as he begins to get symptoms of his disease directly after Metal Gear Solid 2. It will focus on him dealing with himself and hunting down the Patriot AI. (Also the VI would be promoted as AI in the trailers). It would also focus on Raiden as he goes from Human to Cyborg. It would also be easy for people who are new to the franchise to recognize Solid Snake because at this point he would look something like Big Boss in MGS V.

What do you guys think?

I have an idea for Metal Gear Solid VI. What if you play as Solid Snake as he begins to get symptoms of his disease directly after Metal Gear Solid 2. It will focus on him dealing with himself and hunting down the Patriot AI. (Also the VI would be promoted as AI in the trailers). It would also focus on Raiden as he goes from Human to Cyborg. It would also be easy for people who are new to the franchise to recognize Solid Snake because at this point he would look something like Big Boss in MGS V.

What do you guys think?

So, is there a new Metal Gear threat or is this about finding Sunny and learning about the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom