• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

So many people with Collector's Editions. I'll stick to my peasant 50€ PS3 version :p

Guess you are one of hte ones that voted U4.

Need more options.

I can't even pre-order the CE.

You are not worthy.

bST0hnV.png

I do apologize for not adding the Japanese Pre order version.

BROTHERS!

Account approval just game in. First post, but long time MGS-GAF lurker. What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Seriously, though, MGS is by far my favorite game series of all time, and when Ground Zeroes dropped and news of TPP was steadily trickling in about a year ago, this was my favorite place to lurk.

While the info and analyses have ground to a halt, the banning and drama keeps ramping up. Why are we still here? Just to shitpost?

Whatever. Ya'll make for a good show as it all comes down...
giphy.gif

Run, kid, run! It's not safe here anymore. It's the minefields of Zanzibar all over again and we're just one sweaty, shirtless punch away from stepping on a ban.

Also, welcome. You have beautiful eyes.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
OMG LOL

What the hell is happening here?!

brau

Man this thread is too much

Ughhhh just give it a rest cipher. Maybe you shouldn't have requested a ban in the first place.

OMG LOL

What the hell is happening here?!

Yeah that was a bit stupid..

The fuck?!

What the hell is this nanomachine bullshit?
Let it beeeeeee!

Banzai

Now you're just being obnoxious Cipher. Could have just sent that in a pm, could have just lurked for 3 weeks but nooo we all have to read that, don't we. Sort of attention-whorish.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Yeah, a bit of attention whoring and mod baiting. Could have just played it wink wink nudge nudge.

Does NeoGaf have an IP ban, or is that a myth?

Rajang

duh... i totally forgot you've been asking for the neatherlands release.

If you still don't get it... we'll pool and donate money to get you one shipped from some extravagant country. :D

lol I hope there will be no need for that. According to alot of sources there are still EU countries that will get the opportunit to pre order the CE. I'm hoping that's tommorow.

Anyone know of any other lines taken from movies in the series?

Too many.

Who's getting the CE? I am

If I could pre-order it.. :<

Konami PLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom