• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

even when young Kiefer had that swag

stand-by-me-bradley-gregg-and-kiefer-sutherland-foreground.jpg

JayEH

'When you look at MGSV do you like what you see, is it something you would be willing to play?'

'...No'

Ice cold lol. Poor Hayter though, he is so obviously hurt

Yong says in that interview that Hayter has handled this gracefully lol.

BrosephStalin

Neo Member
I've been lurking in the MGS community shadows for far too long,
I'm ready to embrace the light and ride the fulton back to mother base.

PS4 pre-order confirmed

Choomp

Banned
LD you know having that avi is rude. Also hammertomb you rascally jabroni welcome back also.

The thread will soon come back to life

Outer GAF rises from the ashes! Now all we need is for S4nic's salt levels to dissipate and Dawg's return in 2 weeks!

I've been lurking in the MGS community shadows for far too long,
I'm ready to embrace the light and ride the fulton back to mother base.

PS4 pre-order confirmed
Welcome to crazy town brother. Embrace it!

Oh lawd, I think I am getting a preview of how horrible the pre-launch hype will be for MGSV when it comes.

My birthday is in August(the 23rd in fact), and just knowing that at the end of the month MGSV will finally come out... I'm pretty sure it's going to drive me nuts.

The wait for Bloodborne is killing me, this is what it's going to feel like except probably a x200000 worse.

Also, for those of you wondering about CE preorders in NA and you are going through GS, they are opening up the floodgates for preorder sometime next week. I called today.

so, i was thinking, i'm getting the jp premium edition, and the uk day one edition for PS4.
do you think if i emailed uk konami in september they would trade my jp DLC code for a uk one. ?

i'm also getting the steam version, but that's not part of my question.
just make a JP acc on ur PS4 and then use the DLC + game on his ur account. DAWG

Shy

By Dawg:
SOmeone should tell Shy he could just make a JP acc on his PS4 and then use the DLC + game on his main account

just make a JP acc on ur PS4 and then use the DLC + game on his ur account. DAWG
someone should tell dog, that i already have a japanese account ( in fact it's my primary one ) but main game is going to be the uk one. and i'm pretty much pre-ordering the jp one for the arm.

EDIT: i'm pretty sure the DLC will be region locked, which is why i'm asking, otherwise it would be fine.

Raise you hand if you're getting Bloodborne. Raise your paw if you are a Dawg.

3282658-7364770161-tumbl.gif

Bloodborne and this are probably gonna be my only big retail games I get this year now that U4 is delayed. Mayyyybe Arkham Knight. I'll fill in the gaps with kewl stuff like Wolfenstein: Old Blood, but BB and TPP will certainly have enough content to last me a while, though.

Bloodborne and this are probably gonna be my only big retail games I get this year now that U4 is delayed. Mayyyybe Arkham Knight. I'll fill in the gaps with kewl stuff like Wolfenstein: Old Blood, but BB and TPP will certainly have enough content to last me a while, though.
The Witcher 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom