• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

I just ordered the CE from 12game.

tumblr_mgqp1gkmst1ry16sjjh.gif

Rajang

So yeah.

Anyone from the Netherlands that is interested in the CE, you can pre-order it form 12game. Bol.com will have it up later this week as well.

MajorTom

Thanks. I'm finally able to relax and just wait for the release now. :)

Edit: lol at the drunk woman. Were you scared? : >
Fucking terrified, was alright when she was shouting but she started to smash her bottle of wine on the back of a seat. Glass was flying everywhere. Bus driver did nothing.

Skullface

Fucking terrified, was alright when she was shouting but she started to smash her bottle of wine on the back of a seat. Glass was flying everywhere. Bus driver did nothing.

We have a police force specifically dedicated to our public transit here. They, on rare occasion, carry automatic rifles and don't look like the type you'd want to fuck with. Most of the time they just look like your average copper. Either way, that shit don't fly here lol

MajorTom

We have a police force specifically dedicated to our public transit here. They, on rare occasion, carry automatic rifles and don't look like the type you'd want to fuck with. Most of the time they just look like your average copper. Either way, that shit don't fly here lol
Shit dude, where do you live?

Skullface

That's crazy though haha

Yeah, these guys are legitimately their own force too. The MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority) covers close to 100 cities and towns, maybe more. Instead of having each city lending some man power to protect the transit system, they're literally called the "MBTA Police", distinct from the Boston Police for instance. They're often more heavily armed than town cops:

airportguns.jpg

APTOPIX_Police_Conver_Brow_t670.jpg

In other words, some wino making a scene on a bus or train is probably going to wear some cuffs, might get roughed up for causing a scene like that too.

Boston bruh

Where you been Noctis? Hey, does the MTA have it's own police force or does it just have NYPD presence?

brau

Yeah, these guys are legitimately their own force too. The MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority) covers close to 100 cities and towns, maybe more. Instead of having each city lending some man power to protect the transit system, they're literally called the "MBTA Police", distinct from the Boston Police for instance. They're often more heavily armed than town cops:

airportguns.jpg

APTOPIX_Police_Conver_Brow_t670.jpg

In other words, some wino making a scene on a bus or train is probably going to wear some cuffs, might get roughed up for causing a scene like that too.

Where you been Noctis? Hey, does the MTA have it's own police force or does it just have NYPD presence?

Holy cow.. that looks intimidating.

Skullface

Holy cow.. that looks intimidating.

Yeah, you won't see them out like this often, but the mere fact that you will see them on occasion is pretty fucked. They're supposed to shoo away the homeless and arrest fare evaders. They've had this kind of public appearance since before the bombing, so it's not as if they geared up in response. There are some nuts here that think that the bombing was an excuse to to further militarize the police.

kreiter_lockdown9_met.jpg

This is just an interesting picture. The military wasn't even armed like these guys after the bombing. Also, you probably recognize this enterance if you've ever played TLOU.
It's where you run away to when you leav Tess behind. Fun fact; that entrance is pretty far away from where they put it in the game

brau

Yeah, you won't see them out like this often, but the mere fact that you will see them on occasion is pretty fucked. They're supposed to shoo away the homeless and arrest fare evaders. They've had this kind of public appearance since before the bombing, so it's not as if they geared up in response. There are some nuts here that think that the bombing was an excuse to to further militarize the police.

kreiter_lockdown9_met.jpg

This is just an interesting picture. The military wasn't even armed like these guys after the bombing. Also, you probably recognize this enterance if you've ever played TLOU.
It's where you run away to when you leav Tess behind. Fun fact; that entrance is pretty far away from where they put it in the game

Is this only in Boston?

Skullface

Is this only in Boston?

The pictures I've posted? All Boston. By the way, I just sent you an email from my cell, but my outbox said there was "no content" in the email. Did I send you an empty email? Lol

Edit: I don't think shit is like this country wide if that's what you meant

Skullface

so, does anyone else have any thoughts on my question. ?

It'd be nice if Tora could address this question. I've got a special treat from Somerville, Massachusetts that I'm going to edit this picture with in a few. I took this photo 3 years ago in a dive bar bathroom. I bet it's still there :^]

Plz Tora, I'm sure Shy isn't the only one wondering.

Balls! It's still there! My drinking days are over... But this bar has just about the only public pissing hole in the area. I had to check.

To prove that I was there, and that I'm the most handsome MG fan ;)

LOVE YOU ARE BACK!?

I thought you were gone forever, what took you so long?

Also that can't be right...$600 dollars for 1 second of Acting?

Good lord above.

Script was done before Kiefer came on, and there's plenty of evidence he'll talk plenty, just with more purpose.

Paul Eiding in MGSV? No way, get out.

Last half of the game MG remake confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom