• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncharted got dat replayability for me. Cinematic gaming crack .

Besides, we all know MGSV is gonna be short anyway, all MGS games are just cutscenes right??!?! Fun fact: all the demos shown thus far are actually cutscenes stunningly rendered to look indistinguishable from gameplay, a revolutionary new development thanks to the FOX engine!
Too me the cinematic nature of Uncharted makes the games have limited repay value.

JayEH

I need your help fellow MGS-Gaffers!

I remember an interview with Hideo Kojima where he was talking about things he had to cut out or couldn't fit into some of the Metal Gear games over the years and in one of them he mentions decoy balloons [which we now have in MGSV:TPP!].

Does anyone have a link or a list of all the things Kojima has stated were cut or couldn't be included in his games over the years for one reason or another?

You could read the MGS2 design doc online and see all the things cut for that game.

shit I missed it. Did we get any good details?

He hasn't played Rising or "the next game" lol.

So...if anyone know how to drive please...help me

When going into a turn, make sure to tap your brakes, slow down and accelerate as soon as you hit the apex to pick up speed again.

Also it doesn't help that I find DC to be really wonky with the physics, I'd rather play Forza.

Hey, I'm gonna stream me failing to beat the final fight of DS1. Any takers? I'll probably switch to GZ soon for Metal Gear hijinks.

Rajang

When going into a turn, make sure to tap your brakes, slow down and accelerate as soon as you hit the apex to pick up speed again.

Also it doesn't help that I find DC to be really wonky with the physics, I'd rather play Forza.

Hey, I'm gonna stream me failing to beat the final fight of DS1. Any takers? I'll probably switch to GZ soon for Metal Gear hijinks.

Awesome. I'd love to watch.

JayEH

2ab.gif

Shy

so, i was thinking, i'm getting the jp premium edition, and the uk day one edition for PS4.
do you think if i emailed uk konami in september they would trade my jp DLC code for a uk one. ?

i'm also getting the steam version, but that's not part of my question.

Shy

Sorry, that probably seemed really rude lol I just have little faith when it comes to large companies making small concessions. I'm cranky in the AM
it's cool dude, you didn't come off rude at all.
i don't have much faith either, but it is worth an ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom