• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher 3?

Probably pass on that one. I couldn't get in to the first game, and I'm not a huge RPG guy in the first place. Besides I probably won't have the time for yet another lengthy as fuck open world game. It does look really cool though. I might get it at some point down the line, unless I find I have the time and inclination for it this year.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I am s4nic.

6F1pWeK.png

I'm constantly checking this thread late in the night when I have insomnia I usually browse GAF and play games.

I keep coming here hoping to hear some new smidgeon of MGSV information or even a chopper picture.

Patrick-Stewarts-Emotional-Expressions.gif

Fuck. I don't know if I can take this.

6 months is going to be torture, I mean it's already hard enough waiting for Witcher 3, Batman Simulator 4:Final Batman, and fucking BLOODBORNE!

I think I am going to skip the CE, I really just want the steel book and it isn't worth the extra $40 bucks. It's tradition almost to just get the basic edition for me, I missed out on the other ones and this one doesn't really compel me like the other ones.

SJRB

Gold Member
well i have to wait three extra days for it because i live in the uk. :_:

1. Make a US PSN account
2. Buy PSN cards for the US store at online stores like playasia
3. ???
4. Profit with cheaper games and earlier releases

Noctis payed you to make this comment eh

I'll have to watch someone stream their gameplay for a bit. I'm so bad at Souls, I may just never pick it up from sheer frustration. Really, I need to get my hands on it before I commit $60. Final Fantasy on the other hand is something that has occasionally made me want to punch things for entirely different reasons, but people speak fondly of this one.

Bloodborne baby

Someone hold me

The Bloodborne CE artbook is going to be amazing, can't wait to see what the Steelbook for the US looks like. Also comes with an OST!

I'm glad I preordered it, I wanted to confine myself to one CE and preferably one without a lot of junk or disappointing not as cool as another region collectables.

Artbook had me sold. Kinda eyeing the Batman one though, for the Bust/statue thing plus a cool looking steelbook. They are probably going to delay the PC version anyway so I'll have to play it on PS4 first most likely. Which sucks since I wanted that to flex my new 980.

Hopefully, Batman AK comes out because between that, Bloodborne, and Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I might be playing MGSV in no time.

Since they are taking forever to process my surgery approval.

brau

The Bloodborne CE artbook is going to be amazing, can't wait to see what the Steelbook for the US looks like. Also comes with an OST!

I'm glad I preordered it, I wanted to confine myself to one CE and preferably one without a lot of junk or disappointing not as cool as another region collectables.

Artbook had me sold. Kinda eyeing the Batman one though, for the Bust/statue thing plus a cool looking steelbook. They are probably going to delay the PC version anyway so I'll have to play it on PS4 first most likely. Which sucks since I wanted that to flex my new 980.

Hopefully, Batman AK comes out because between that, Bloodborne, and Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I might be playing MGSV in no time.

Since they are taking forever to process my surgery approval.

there is an art book? is it a full sized good quality art book? or that joke of an art book that most CE have that is the size of a notepad, and just a few prints?

JayEH

Yeah the Souls guides are usually outdated real quick because of patches but they are good lore guides and artbooks. For DS1 (and I think DS2 later) they sold a nice big artbook that I got for $20. Has a lot of good stuff including interviews.

Yeah the Souls guides are usually outdated real quick because of patches but they are good lore guides and artbooks. For DS1 (and I think DS2 later) they sold a nice big artbook that I got for $20. Has a lot of good stuff including interviews.

hello love

Yeah, ironically you don't buy the strategy guides for the strategy components lol. I think you are talking about the design docs?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1926778898/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I should probably snag these as well.

Anyone here buying Type-0? If so, sell me on the game outside of it including the FFXV demo. I'm mildly interested in it because it's an ARPG, my favorite genre. I haven't really enjoyed a FF game since 9 doe, so I'm torn.

brau

Anyone here buying Type-0? If so, sell me on the game outside of it including the FFXV demo. I'm mildly interested in it because it's an ARPG, my favorite genre. I haven't really enjoyed a FF game since 9 doe, so I'm torn.

lol. i am on the same boat. i want to get it for the demo.. but really know nothing about the game that interests me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom