• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
so how does it feel sn4ke to be vindicated? mgsv is most anticipated game of 2015

YasielPuigCelebration.jpg

Sn4ke_911

sn4ke did you manage to pre order the collectors edition of mgsv???

Hell yes, already fully paid for it. Now the painful wait begins... I will wait for reviews but it looks like I'll get a PS4 when Bloodborne comes out.

I need something to make the wait more bearable lol.

Sn4ke_911

> Wait for reviews
> Bloodborne
> Demon's meta: 89
> DaS meta: 89
> DaS II meta: 91

I think you're good.

Yeah I think so too but still, since none of the other Souls games clicked for me I'll still wait. I know, I know Bloodborne is basically a Dark Souls game but I really like the setting and everything I've seen so far in trailers.

Funny enough I like to watch DS speedruns on twitch.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
But you still don't know his main account
( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

why don't you like cypher love. ? ( unless that's a joke post )

I didn't have a problem with him until he started bringing all that unwanted attention in on this community. Don't get me wrong, I want mods to post here. But I want them to post here because they enjoy Metal Gear -- not because they feel inclined to ban anybody. I mean, he was constantly looking for attention here. Then, he got it. Everyone wished him well and he was set to be on his way... Until he came back with Vince McMahon gifs acting like it was a good idea to openly shout "I'm an alt, bite me." I don't think the mods would have shut down the community because of a single poster, but it doesn't matter what I think because they enforce the rules and there's always a chance that the kind of taunting that went on the other day could lead to something like a community shutdown (in some form or another). So, yeah, that's where he completely lost me.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I didn't have a problem with him until he started bringing all that unwanted attention in on this community. Don't get me wrong, I want mods to post here. But I want them to post here because they enjoy Metal Gear -- not because they feel inclined to ban anybody. I mean, he was constantly looking for attention here. Then, he got it. Everyone wished him well and he was set to be on his way... Until he came back with Vince McMahon gifs acting like it was a good idea to openly shout "I'm an alt, bite me." I don't think the mods would have shut down the community because of a single poster, but it doesn't matter what I think because they enforce the rules and there's always a chance that the kind of taunting that went on the other day could lead to something like a community shutdown (in some form or another). So, yeah, that's where he completely lost me.

Damn

Well said.

Edit: LD should I get Type-0 ye or na?

Shy

gotcha.

He was a pretty obvious desperate attention seeker from the start.

Nvzman

He was a pretty obvious desperate attention seeker from the start.
Yeah he was one of those people who posted pictures of everything he made just to impress everyone. It's why I hate mentioning my videos unless someone else does: I feel like I'm an attention whore.
BTW welcome back Sn4ke (it's okay, I'm with you on that Sonic love) and LD.

Yeah he was one of those people who posted pictures of everything he made just to impress everyone. It's why I hate mentioning my videos unless someone else does: I feel like I'm an attention whore.
BTW welcome back Sn4ke (it's okay, I'm with you on that Sonic love) and LD.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your work so feel free to post your videos but the sheer volume of stuff he was posting trying to get attention got tiresome.

Nvzman

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your work so feel free to post your videos but the sheer volume of stuff he was posting trying to get attention got tiresome.
Well, I mean I've already posted my MGS-GAF videos a while back so they are nothing new. But he reminded me of that guy who kept posting pictures of some evil dude from Dragonropa (I think that's the name).

Choomp

Banned
Honestly I liked Cipher, but he clearly was out to get attention. Still feel a bit bad and have a feeling he's still got some sort of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom