• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindekuma

Banned
Ordered my US CE today. I also got the Japan CE coming that I ordered prior but juuuuust in case something happens I can still get my hand on a copy of the arm, steel book, and what not.

Also, I need to practice for MGO. Guess I'm gonna have to start a war on Camp Omega practicing jump dive shots, grouping my shots so I don't spray fire and long range shots...

Ordered my US CE today. I also got the Japan CE coming that I ordered prior but juuuuust in case something happens I can still get my hand on a copy of the arm, steel book, and what not.

Also, I need to practice for MGO. Guess I'm gonna have to start a war on Camp Omega practicing jump dive shots, grouping my shots so I don't spray fire and long range shots...

Kick some ass!

Dezner

Just secured my CE via GameStop. So hyped to make mini Snake flip the bird.

Me too! :D

Really disappointed that I can't simply walk in the store on Day 1 and play it the same day, but I guess I should be happy to be getting one at all, so I can live with it. :x Even if I wasn't really prepared to pay for it up front.... *sigh* :(

Also: why is Sn4ke constantly called S4nic? Did he post in the Sonic community or what?

Haha, I thought it was because you can change around his name Sn4ke to S4nek, and read it as Sanic. :p Just a guess, though!

Man all the Bloodborne hype and leaks just makes me hyped for MGSV:TPP, as long as I don't get heavy story spoilers I can take gameplay spoilers. It just enhances the hype.

BROTHERS! Bloodborne spoilers are leaking, dont be like me that gave in and read about it. :(

It's funny but I guessed a lot of it, and it's interesting to see my internal hunches turn out to be true. I'm pretty happy about the one thing though, although it seemed like it would be a total waste if they didn't do that.

Rean

Why am i just now finding this thread? lol this is great
MGSV-E3-Trailer-Kaz.jpg

"What took you so long?"

preordered my bionic babby arm
Nice! Wish I could get the big babby arm though. :(

LowParry

Man all the Bloodborne hype and leaks just makes me hyped for MGSV:TPP, as long as I don't get heavy story spoilers I can take gameplay spoilers. It just enhances the hype.

If you think Bloodborne is bad with spoilers. Oh man. I highly highly suggest you stay off the internet the entire month of Oct. if you really want to be spoil free of MGSV. Some of the jackasses out there will be hell bent on spoiling it. Where do we start? With Kojima. lol - Stay away from them new trailers.

If you think Bloodborne is bad with spoilers. Oh man. I highly highly suggest you stay off the internet the entire month of Oct. if you really want to be spoil free of MGSV. Some of the jackasses out there will be hell bent on spoiling it. Where do we start? With Kojima. lol - Stay away from them new trailers.

I've seen all the trailers and demonstrations multiple times.

So, I'm done there. Already beat MGSV:GZ several times over.

The spoilers were good though for Bloodborne, he didn't say anything about the actual story.

Also, Septermber 1st remember? lol. 6 months.

you are already scalped
wUFn861.gif

Fucking asshole GS employee that took my name and number. He was excited about it too, he probably threw my info in the trash to eliminate me as competition for a CE preorder. I'd been calling since it was announced! I left my info, I had a promise from the manager. Fuck. Oh well I guess.

brau

who is crazy?

Tele who?

Bloodborne spoilers?

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane!

But really? BB Spoilers? the game is not out yet.

Oh.. right. Morning guys!

EDIT: i am hopping online to play some Heists. People wanna join? Rean? Prince?

Rajang

Haha it's always been this way, I told you they counted wrong.

Now that UC4 is delayed justice has been served.
leuhkikn7ske.gif

: >

Hell yes, already fully paid for it. Now the painful wait begins... I will wait for reviews but it looks like I'll get a PS4 when Bloodborne comes out.

I need something to make the wait more bearable lol.

You're not going to get the MGSV theme'd PS4?

Welcome back btw.

GolazoDan

congrats brother.

now on to 3, if you haven't finished it already, that is.

Best MGS game next to MGS1. Glad you enjoyed it.
I'll be honest, I found it kinda challenging at first, even though I came in pretty immediately off completing the first game. I think MGS1 and MGS2 are hard to compare but as a double bill, where you take MGS2 as the response to MGS1 - which is kinda spelled out at the end - it's absolutely amazing. I'm no good at the game (should've seen me fighting those Rays, lads) but it was worth the struggle to experience it. And
the Colonel going mental, FISSION MAILED etc., was some of the best shit I've ever seen in a video game.

I've played the series in a really fucking weird order - Revengeance, 1, Ground Zeroes, 2 - and I've spoiled a lot of the plotlines by reading up on them years ago. I know there was this huge outcry when Raiden was revealed as the playable character in 2, was there a similar feeling for 3 or was it just kinda expected that Kojima was gonna do weird shit by that point? It's such a weird left turn for the series. Excited to get into it!

So this is sort of on topic, but have any of you guys picked up that play arts kai "Venom Snake" figure?? i'm debating grabbing it but i'm curious as to if anyone has it and if it's worth the high price haha

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So this is sort of on topic, but have any of you guys picked up that play arts kai "Venom Snake" figure?? i'm debating grabbing it but i'm curious as to if anyone has it and if it's worth the high price haha

NOT ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom