• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

So you're also not getting the MGSV theme'd PS4?

B_VaEMsVAAE8Anq.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
thats it... what did you do with the real S4nic? and all his toys!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

B_VaEMsVAAE8Anq.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well I saw Ken asking Playstation on twitter if it will be released globally but i'm not holding my breath.

Also it looks cool and all but no Shinkawa art is a huge letdown for me. Besides that I must get Ground Zeroes to 100% before TPP comes out. So yeah normal PS4 it is.

What about you Rajang? will you wait for it?

MajorTom

So this is off topic but I wondered if you guys could help me out.
I bought hotline Miami 2, I downloaded it but I can't play it. There is a little padlock next to the title. Ps4 btw

Salaadin

So this is sort of on topic, but have any of you guys picked up that play arts kai "Venom Snake" figure?? i'm debating grabbing it but i'm curious as to if anyone has it and if it's worth the high price haha

I have Play Arts Kai Solid, Liquid, Meryl, and Punished Snake. They're very nice figures. You can pose them a bunch of ways and they're nicely detailed.
My biggest complaints would be the size (make sure you have a spot for him if you get him) and the stand that they come with feels cheap and it isn't exactly easy to get them to stand still on it.

I have Play Arts Kai Solid, Liquid, Meryl, and Punished Snake. They're very nice figures. You can pose them a bunch of ways and they're nicely detailed.
My biggest complaints would be the size (make sure you have a spot for him if you get him) and the stand that they come with feels cheap and it isn't exactly easy to get them to stand still on it.

Thanks for the input, I'll definitely have room for him haha so size isn't really an issues, i'm glad they're nice, the pics definitely look nice haha

Rajang

Well I saw Ken asking Playstation on twitter if it will be released globally but i'm not holding my breath.

Also it looks cool and all but no Shinkawa art is a huge letdown for me. Besides that I must get Ground Zeroes to 100% before TPP comes out. So yeah normal PS4 it is.

What about you Rajang? will you wait for it?

I really wanted the MGSV themed PS4 untill I saw how it looked. I was so dissapointed by the lack of Shinkawa art and the colors. It doesnt look that special to me. I only like the look of the controller.

I think I'll just wait for a good PS4 deal. I'll also get GZ on PS4 again and try to 100% it.

brau

It worked, thanks :D

those locks means something is wrong with the license... maybe you had your psn name not as the primary, or whatever... just do that if it happens, and always make sure your psn is your primary so that it doesn't get locked out. :)

glad it worked.

Salaadin

I really wanted the MGSV themed PS4 untill I saw how it looked. I was so dissapointed by the lack of Shinkawa art and the colors. It doesnt look that special to me. I only like the look of the controller.

I think I'll just wait for a good PS4 deal. I'll also get GZ on PS4 again and try to 100% it.

If money is an issue, you can always go cheaper and get Revoltech Peace Walker Snake. He's a little anime ish in his design and he's a lot smaller than Play Arts but he's also a great figure.

Good Smile is also coming out with a Big Boss nendoroid. I have the Solid Snake one and am in love with it. He's so goofy looking but so freaking cool.

Skullface

Blue streak, speeds by
S4nic the Hegdehog.
Too fast, for the naked eye,
S4nic the Hegdehog.
S4nic, he can really move.
S4nic, he's got an attitude.
S4nic, he's the fastest thing aliiiieiiiive.

Look out, when he storms through,
S4nic the Hedgehog.
Don't doubt, what he can do,
S4nic the Hedgehog.
S4nic, he's the fastest thing alive.
He's the fastest thing alive.
He's the fastest thing aliiiiiiiiiive!
sanic_by_lazyturtle-d5h8ww3.png

You have to pretty spoilerphobic to think anything in that Bloodborne spoiler thread is an actual spoiler. Reading through it, I'm actually finally being sold on the game when I wasn't feeling it beforehand. It's just basic points about weapons and how the world works.

Rajang

Blue streak, speeds by
S4nic the Hegdehog.
S4nic the Hegdehog.

S4nic the Hedgehog.
S4nic the Hedgehog.

ROFL.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Blue streak, speeds by
S4nic the Hegdehog.
S4nic the Hegdehog.

S4nic the Hedgehog.
S4nic the Hedgehog.

jt3cuay.gif

Zambatoh

Is it me? Or is Meryl doing a :smugface:?

Chinner

Banned
Blue streak, speeds by
S4nic the Hegdehog.
S4nic the Hegdehog.

S4nic the Hedgehog.
S4nic the Hedgehog.

088OwnD.png

SJRB

Gold Member
So this is sort of on topic, but have any of you guys picked up that play arts kai "Venom Snake" figure?? i'm debating grabbing it but i'm curious as to if anyone has it and if it's worth the high price haha

I thought about ordering one many times, but the minimum price of € 100,- is kinda insane.

Blue streak, speeds by
S4nic the Hegdehog.
S4nic the Hegdehog.

S4nic the Hedgehog.
S4nic the Hedgehog.

05-BILL-MURRAY-CLAPPING.gif

Blue streak, speeds by
S4nic the Hegdehog.
S4nic the Hegdehog.

S4nic the Hedgehog.
S4nic the Hedgehog.
tumblr_m3bkgjP2IR1qbnnp7o1_400.gif

Skullface

Lol wot. Why does Meryl have animu eyes? I mean, it doesn't look bad, but out of place next to Solid and Liquid.

I wish there was a reason for an avatar bet. I would wager this
250px-RainbowChris.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom