• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiller

So it is your bd?

ibm9ecyshnrypxuju1.gif

7b4cc2ee91.gif

shit, have a happy birthday my friend

Brotaaaahh!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Were going to get some shit watered down ending instead of anything with any sense of closure or final chapter thanks to konami now.. Ugh.

where are you getting this info
theres really no reason to believe this, even the leak yesterday only mentioned a communication restriction, no modifications to the game

Man, I just found about all this news today :( His name being removed from the cover is beyond ridiculous. I wonder if we'll ever know why this is all going down.

Rajang

Man, I just found about all this news today :( His name being removed from the cover is beyond ridiculous. I wonder if we'll ever know why this is all going down.

It's disgusting.

This is his life's work we're talking about. And they are removing his name from it everywhere.

sexyelder

I was watching the behind the scenes video of MGS V with Stephanie Joosten and I noticed that they where recording with salt to get snow footstep sounds. So I dont see y u guys have been debating about wether snow will be in the game? This pretty much confirms it.

Opto

Banned
God, MGSV is so fucking meta right now. Cipher is Konami.

And then in the Vu missions, you ERASE Kojima's games. Hell, you even have to rescue him in a mission.

Vally

It's sad LD's glorious OT2 was marred by so many unpleasantries including the news we are dealing with now.
OT2, it was never meant to have s quiet life...

Yeah... hopefully there aren't more bad news in these last 100 pages, the thread has seen enough shit already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom