• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

I'm not sure how this became a thing, but I think there was a common assumption that LD was a female because of the word "Love" and anime avatars. Valley being a female is a new one to me, but I know it's not true.

It's hard to figure out if the person is joking or not behind the screen, I guess I expected everyone to be friendly and honest here, guess not.

Guess I have to take everything being said with a grain of salt from now on.

Vally

It's hard to figure out if the person is joking or not behind the screen, I guess I expected everyone to be friendly and honest here, guess not.

Guess I have to take everything being said with a grain of salt from now on.

It's just a running joke here, doesn't mean we're not friendly :( anyway yeah I can see how it can be difficult to guess if someone is joking or not. I'm sorry that it bothered you.

strafer

It's just a running joke here, doesn't mean we're not friendly :( anyway yeah I can see how it can be difficult to guess if someone is joking or not. I'm sorry that it bothered you.

Or maybe I'm not reading this thread enough and I loose track of what is happening. The tread is moving very fast.

I remember I was going to sleep and the thread was on page 5, then I wake up and it's on page 8 or 10.

Vally

Yeah sometimes it's hard to keep up with everything, specially at the beginning when the thread was moving at a crazy pace (we reached 100 pages in just 5 days I believe)

SJRB

Gold Member
One might say strafer got..

08YtrzS.png

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Sorry starfer, I didn't mean to offend you :(
Yeah, page 1-100 five days, 100-200 five days, 200-300 almost month, lol.

Btw Vally, is OT3 ready and just waiting it's hour?

Vally

I don't get it either. If that disturbing thing turns out to be untrue wouldn't we be relieved instead of disappointed?

Skullface

I don't get it either. If that disturbing thing turns out to be untrue wouldn't we be relieved instead of disappointed?

Maybe the disturbing "thing" would be that this is a PR stunt? I'd be kind of offended if it was. At the same time, maybe relieved? I don't know.

Lernaean

Banned

A grain of salt is not enough for this one. It needs more salt that Hayter is capable of producing.
Seriously I'm sick and tired of everyone having insider information, that ends up being tales from their asses. If anyone thinks they know something, they should spit it out, and take responsibility for their actions, or keep their mouths shut, cause they're not helping anyone.

We had enough 'messiahs' spewing nonsense in their attempts to get the attention of the community.

This whole rant has nothing to do with you Sn4ku, just the link you posted, btw.

Skullface

A grain of salt is not enough for this one. It needs more salt that Hayter is capable of producing.
Seriously I'm sick and tired of everyone having insider information, that ends up being tales from their asses. If anyone thinks they know something, they should spit it out, and take responsibility for their actions, or keep their mouths shut, cause they're not helping anyone.

We had enough 'messiahs' spewing nonsense in their attempts to get the attention of the community.

This whole rant has nothing to do with you Sn4ku, just the link you posted, btw.

I pretty much agree with this.

Mexen

According to the GameSpot editor, the new Silent
Hills that was in development by Kojima is now a
deal between Del Toro and Konami, no longer
Kojima.

Damn. Just seen this. I was hoping Kojima would remain involved somehow. I officially have no hope or hype for all future Konami games esp Metal Gear games. I'll go cry now ( ._.)

Skullface

"I have some special insider info regarding this huge situation but I'm telling anyone because of reasons"

Batzi is that you?

To me fair, he shared it all with me. For what ever that's worth lol

Edit: There was one bit of evidence he shared that I litterally laugh out loud about to. It boiled down to a text were someone said something like "I have have some info about PP", to which Batzi replied something like "Wait, who's this?"

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Edit: There was one bit of evidence he shared that I litterally laugh out loud about to. It boiled down to a text were someone said something like "I have have some info about PP", to which Batzi replied something like "Wait, who's this?"

Ok guess I can say it now, he shared it all with me too.

Rajang

Hahahaha.

He shared that with me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom