• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullface

Åesop;156714607 said:
I think thats like one of ToraShiro's accounts, since he's the Social Media Manager

I always assumed he was in charge but didn't actually click the likes and make the posts himself.

Could someone put that "a hideo kojima game" tag on my avatar? im no good with this stuff,

First you must pledge allegiance to Hideo

Isuck at 'shoop too.

brau

Could someone put that "a hideo kojima game" tag on my avatar? im no good with this stuff,

hM32W2C.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
guys imagine the new metal gear, ignoring the lack of kojima
lets focus on the lack of shinkawa

wilsonda

guys imagine the new metal gear, ignoring the lack of kojima
lets focus on the lack of shinkawa

Haha that's my thought this morning... I love to have more metal gear even without Kojima but without Shinkawa ... I can't continue on

As much as Kojima is a visionary, you can already see that mgsv was it for him... there was no mgs for him after.... so sad to see it go down this way

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
I hope you don't mind my avatar change ༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/posts/Notification-Regarding-METAL-GEAR-SOLID-V-THE-PHANTOM-PAIN

Notification Regarding "METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN"

Thank you for your continued patronage of KONAMI products and services.

The latest title in the METAL GEAR series, "METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN" (below, "MGSV: TPP"), will be released as planned starting on Tuesday, September 1st, 2015 in North America, Latin America, and Europe, followed by Japan and Asia on Wednesday, September 2nd. Hideo Kojima will remain involved throughout.

Hideo Kojima Stated: I want to reassure fans that I am 100% involved and will continue working on METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN; I’m determined to make it the greatest game I’ve directed to date. Don’t miss it!

In addition, KONAMI will continue to develop and distribute top-quality content in the METAL GEAR series following "MGSV: TPP." We greatly anticipate and deeply appreciate your ongoing support for METAL GEAR.

As the next step in the series, KONAMI has already resolved to develop new "METAL GEAR".

We will be conducting interviews for main staff to lead the development.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:

KONAMI
Jay Boor
Head of Communications
Leworth House, 14-16 Sheet
Windsor, SL4 1BG
E: jb27786@konami.com

PR bullshit.

Kojima isn't someone who'd say: "I’m determined to make it the greatest game I’ve directed to date. Don’t miss it!"

Let Kojima talk for himself or FUCK OFF KONAMI.

BrrnugT

today is my birthday and i woke up to this news, MGSV is going to be the last cent konami gets from me

also could someone add the Hideo tag on my avatar, my photo editing skills are horrible

JayEH

https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/posts/Notification-Regarding-METAL-GEAR-SOLID-V-THE-PHANTOM-PAIN

PR bullshit.

Kojima isn't someone who'd say: "I’m determined to make it the greatest game I’ve directed to date. Don’t miss it!"

FUCK OFF KONAMI

Yep sounds just like Kojima will be on a leash for the rest of the year. Can't say or tweet anything without his overlords approval.

today is my birthday and i woke up to this news, MGSV is going to be the last cent konami gets from me

also could someone add the Hideo tag on my avatar, my photo editing skills are horrible

Damn that sucks but Happy Birthday anyway!

Lernaean

Banned
Tora, i know it's your job and all, and you can't takes sides or anything, and I'd be damned if i asked you to, but i hope you understand what is happening here right now, right?

brau

oh yea! Happy Birthday man! may Kojima bless your birthday with his holyness while unemployed.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Look how much Kojima Productions care about their fans.

I'm a lurker on twitter with zero posts yet Ken followed me back.

Reading tweets like this just break my heart.

2015-03-2020_08_33-kep7jlg.png

2015-03-2020_08_44-kephk52.png

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
I would guess there's not much Tora can say in this case, without getting himself in trouble. Even if he knows more details, he would need to refer to official statements.

We can only hope for insider leaks ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom