• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Do you guys think Jotaro could successfully infiltrate Camp Omega and save Quiet and Paz?
He could use
ZA WARUDO
so he could probably knock out all the guards and safely remove Paz's bomb with Star Platinum's lightning quickness . Then he would nurture Paz back to health and marry her.

Lernaean

Banned
He could use
ZA WARUDO
so he could probably knock out all the guards and safely remove Paz's bomb with Star Platinum's lightning quickness . Then he would nurture Paz back to health and marry her.

Thanks for your answer mate. Very thorough and informative.

brau

i don't recongize this avatar.

Penmanship points to LD masterful craftsmanship. LD is the biggidibomb!

To LoveDeterrence. Sending you a big HULLO! all the way from this post. Art bruuuuuuuuuuudder!

Kojima just retweeted stuff from Guillermo del Toro.

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo

Del Toro looks so happy in that car hahaha.

So Kojima is not restricted to retweeting. It must really suck to be censored on your own media outlets. Like the personal ones. But i guess when you are that big you have no personal stuff.

Do you guys think Jotaro could successfully infiltrate Camp Omega and save Quiet and Paz?

From wiki

Serious, stoic and intelligent, Jotaro lends great power and stability to his allies.

With that kind of description i would imagine he would score an S rank. It would consist of him just walking around, staring soldiers down and posing at them until they commit suicide, and then idling and drinking from his glass every so often.

EDIT. thanks Rean!

tumblr_m08o76QiDH1qfydlfo1_500.gif

Zambatoh

He could use
ZA WARUDO

How would he do that when her stomach is missing?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
do you guys think s4nic has been laying low ever since his ban?

I'm laying low because there is not much new stuff to talk about.

And I'm still sad about the whole Kojima and Kojima Productions thing. This definitely lowered my hype for the game a bit.

Edit: Also laying low? well yes maybe in the community thread but I'm still pretty active in the gaming section.

VERY EXCITED for next week's Star Wars Battlefront reveal.

Oh and that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was absolutely amazing. I can't stop watching it.

Dawg

I'm laying low because there is not much new stuff to talk about.

And I'm still sad about the whole Kojima and Kojima Productions thing. This definitely lowered my hype for the game a bit.

Edit: Also laying low? well yes maybe in the community thread but I'm still pretty active in the gaming section.

VERY EXCITED for next week's Star Wars Battlefront reveal.

I meant "laying low" as in: less Sn4ku shitposting in "<dis game will be GOTY>" threads.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Wow Tasia sounds nothing like Sniper Wolf in real life.

Very impressive how she pulled that voice off in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom