• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160621654&postcount=2526

This looks genuinely insane, the attention to detail has me staggered, Literally just overtook MGSV as my most hyped game.

meftV0q.gif

I can't understand all this hype with battlefront. All I see is good graphics. Maybe game just not for me.

And I can't understand how battlefront can be more hyped than MGSV. MGO that is only part of TPP >= Battlefront. + one of the biggest games as main TPP game.

SJRB

Gold Member
The road to September is just too long, it's impossible for me to stay hyped for six fucking months.

They peaked the hype machine too early, and now with Kojima and the rest on total lockdown there's nothing to keep it going.

The hype is dead.

Dawg

The road to September is just too long, it's impossible for me to stay hyped for six fucking months.

They peaked the hype machine too early, and now with Kojima and the rest on total lockdown there's nothing to keep it going.

The hype is dead.

Just wait until E3.

Chinner

Banned
the marketing machine hasn't even started. you guys just hyped yourself over chopper pics and then lost your erections when kojima shit happened.

hype is dead. LONG LIVE BATTLEFIELD: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3

Dawg

I don't think it's random. The resemblance is too big. This can't be a coincidence.

And the fact this guy is best known for his plan to perform the first human head transplant...

We know Kojima did something with Raiden, placing part of his head, his brain and his spinal cord on a new body.

Dawg

Kojima has been tweeting again and he did a movie corner thingy.

I don't think an E3 appearance would be impossible. Hard to say, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom