• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fri April 10, 2015 Are human head transplants coming soon?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/03/healt...man-head-transplant-will-happen-in-two-years/

"Canavero says he has a stack of emails and letters from people who want this procedure. Many of them are transsexuals who want a new body, he says"

vLGSstV.jpg

tumblr_inline_mnbxfynw7W1qz4rgp.gif

Venom Fox

Banned
Fri April 10, 2015 Are human head transplants coming soon?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/03/healt...man-head-transplant-will-happen-in-two-years/

"Canavero says he has a stack of emails and letters from people who want this procedure. Many of them are transsexuals who want a new body, he says"

vLGSstV.jpg

tumblr_inline_mnbxfynw7W1qz4rgp.gif
Wow, Chico is quiet confirmed!
Chico becomes a transsexual and gains supernatural powers because of the loss of his beloved Paz. All those people will be ashamed of their words and deeds.

Especially those who fancied Quiet...
jk

Since we have been bombarded by ridiculous theories, what crazy mindfucks has Kojima actually pulled for:

MGS 3
MGS 4
MGS PW

Where people were simply taken aback by the insane Kojima Ruse™. I feel like there hasn't been one since the "You actually play Raiden most of the game" incident. But I could simply be mis-remembering. And I do not count the appearance in the ending of MGS 4. That was more of a neat cameo (good or bad) than anything for me.

Otherwise, it feels like people are anticipating another MGS 2 shenanigan that hasn't really happened since well, MGS 2.

JayEH

Since we have been bombarded by ridiculous theories, what crazy mindfucks has Kojima actually pulled for:

MGS 3
MGS 4
MGS PW

Where people were simply taken aback by the insane Kojima Ruse™. I feel like there hasn't been one since the "You actually play Raiden most of the game" incident. But I could simply be mis-remembering. And I do not count the appearance in the ending of MGS 4. That was more of a neat cameo (good or bad) than anything for me.

Otherwise, it feels like people are anticipating another MGS 2 shenanigan that hasn't really happened since well, MGS 2.

Listen to bandito people.

Pinewood

Listen to bandito people.

No. Big Boss is Grey Fox's head on Zadornov's body. Also some of his limbs are form Kaz. Thats why he has to use a kane. Ocelot is actually Paz. Quiet is actually Glaz. The real Ocelot is being held prisoner by Zero but actually by the president of USA. Huey is actually a crash-dummy with glasses and a wig.

Vally

No. Big Boss is Grey Fox's head on Zadornov's body. Also some of his limbs are form Kaz. Thats why he has to use a kane. Ocelot is actually Paz. Quiet is actually Glaz. The real Ocelot is being held prisoner by Zero but actually by the president of USA. Huey is actually a crash-dummy with glasses and a wig.

/dead

MajorTom

Hey guys :) hows it going? Been a while since I posted here regularly. It seems a bit quieter since I was last here. Have people been banned?

Vally

Hey guys :) hows it going? Been a while since I posted here regularly. It seems a bit quieter since I was last here. Have people been banned?

Hey Tom! Actually the thread was even quieter before, it has become a bit more lively lately. There haven't been any recent bans, I think

MajorTom

Brother !!! Welcome back !!!!!!! Oh you didnt miss much, just some crazy theories and a crazy doctor who wants to sue Konami and Kojima to fund his insane research !

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/04/22/...t-the-centre-of-a-metal-gear-solid-conspiracy

Yeah dude I saw that earlier. Here's to hoping nothing bad happens as a result of all this. The last thing we need is a longer wait for TPP!
t1441065600z0.png

Hey Tom! Actually the thread was even quieter before, it has become a bit more lively lately. There haven't been any recent bans, I think

Hey Vally! Great avatar...... as usual ;)

MajorTom

Yeah he's still banned, he'll be back right before E3

Just in time for a new trailer :D
I'm optimistic

I'm thinking of setting something up so we can all discuss the e3 conferences as they happen. A ps4 party maybe? Does anyone have any suggestions for how to do it? I think ps4 party chat only supports a maximum of 8 people.

MajorTom

Thanks, Rean and Brau made it I think, I asked Brau, he gave it to me and said to thank Rean.

Either way I love my Avatar.

It is pretty great :)
I don't recognise your username, are you fairly new here?
If you are.......Welcome :D always good to have new members of this community :)

Rean

Just in time for a new trailer :D
I'm optimistic

I'm thinking of setting something up so we can all discuss the e3 conferences as they happen. A ps4 party maybe? Does anyone have any suggestions for how to do it? I think ps4 party chat only supports a maximum of 8 people.
I don't think a PS4 party would work theres too many people here for that. Why don't you just use the desktop version of telegram? Thats what we've been doing.
Thanks, Rean and Brau made it I think, I asked Brau, he gave it to me and said to thank Rean.

Either way I love my Avatar.
Just so you know I didn't make that. Google Images is pretty good tho. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom