• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Guys Batzi asked Ken on twitter about that new GZ DLC... no answer.

itshappening.gif

Normally Ken denies such posts.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
A game which is coming out unlike mgs v

Smugface

Skyy-John.gif

JayEH

Thanks for the link but i'm still lost, is this a vita game? what kind of game is that? i've seen a bit of hype around it.

It's a vita game. The first two are visual novels. I'm not sure what this new one is. Looks different from the other games.

Sn4ke_911

It's a vita game. The first two are visual novels. I'm not sure what this new one is. Looks different from the other games.

Ah ok well people seem hype but i don't have a vita so idgaf.

Guys Batzi asked Ken on twitter about that new GZ DLC... no answer.

itshappening.gif

Normally Ken denies such posts.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--

or he hasn't tweeted since the 16th.

image.php

Don't believe his lies.

A game which is coming out unlike mgs v

Smugface

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

oi m8 i said i like, get off my back, u shitlord

a u fookin scrub meet me on the corna of Hai and Arigato n ill rek ur shit tbh

Sn4ke_911

tbh i'm not the biggest fan of the souls games and i don't even have a ps4 yet so if the game is really holy shit balls batman good then i'll probably bite.

but i really want a MGSV special ps4 :/

Rajang

tbh i'm not the biggest fan of the souls games and i don't even have a ps4 yet so if the game is really holy shit balls batman good then i'll probably bite.

but i really want a MGSV special ps4 :/

Exactly. I was at first going to buy a PS4 around March.. but now I want to wait and hope they reveal a special MGSV PS4 or something. I don't want just a faceplate.

Edit: I love Demon's Souls and Dark Souls though. I dislike Dark Souls 2.

Sn4ke_911

Exactly. I was at first going to buy a PS4 around March.. but now I want to wait and hope they reveal a special MGSV PS4 or something. I don't want just a faceplate.

Edit: I love Demon's Souls and Dark Souls though. I dislike Dark Souls 2.

Yeah bloodborne can wait.

Ya'll with your "normal" PS4's will look stupid when Rajang and I get our special MGSV PS4 with Shinkawa art on it... muhahahaaa

bloodborne looks cool. i tried demon's souls once and couldn't get into it. that's my only exposure to the souls series. having said that, i'm looking more forward to that than persona or any other jrpgs you guys like *dodges tomatoes*

Sn4ke_911

Sn4ke will b mad if Konami sends me super secret review swag for MGS V with toys 'n shit

Haha, who was it again who got his MGR review copy like two weeks later? :smugface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom