• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to question why he's doing this. It's at the point where he must have something in mind by posting all these heli pics. I'll leave the wild speculation to Batzi doe.

It'll be awesome. Played the dongers outta Dark Souls.

I'm playing DS for the first time. It's so much fun and I have so much freedom. I'm going into it dark so I don't know anything. I'll try to complete it without grinding. Having a blast so far.

Gotta get dat Nana Mizuki fanbase.

Wow, Nana Mizuki sang that? I loved her song Junketsu Paradox.

B-R3u2wCQAAc7C2.jpg:orig

Hi Raven. Nice pic!

JayEH

I'm starting to question why he's doing this. It's at the point where he must have something in mind by posting all these heli pics. I'll leave the wild speculation to Batzi doe.

Release date is hidden in the photos on the chopper. Or the toy robot hand that is sometimes in the photos is the key to the release date.

179624-241133-MetalGearSolidGroundZeroesscreenshot6620x348jpg-620x.jpg

Let's move back to OT1 while LD is asleep.

How'd that work out, pussy?
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

I'm playing DS for the first time. It's so much fun and I have so much freedom. I'm going into it dark so I don't know anything. I'll try to complete it without grinding. Having a blast so far.

Sweet!! That's awesome. I won't spoil anything, but yes, the game offers a level of freedom that many games don't. Post your impressions and have fun!

/DEAD

JayEH

In the Japanese TGS demo when you find D.D. there's some lines by Kaz begging Boss not to fulton D.D. Weirdly that's not in the English version. There's also no "D.D, I'm counting on you" from the English D.D. cutscene. Hope there isnt JP exclusive lines like in GZ...

How'd that work out, pussy?
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Bruh we moved to GameFAQs. They have better discussions there anyway.

In the Japanese TGS demo when you find D.D. there's some lines by Kaz begging Boss not to fulton D.D. Weirdly that's not in the English version. There's also no "D.D, I'm counting on you" from the English D.D. cutscene. Hope there isnt JP exclusive lines like in GZ...

Doubt it, they probably just didn't have them inserted for the english language version yet.

Though that reminds me, in some of the MGS4 trailers back then they sometimes used entirely different lines of dialogue in the japanese and english versions of the same trailer.

JayEH

Just watched a video on the downfall of Game Journalism and it was specifically talking about Game Informer and how they are corrupt. They\ guy brought up GI's top 200 video games of all time list and said they are hacks because they ranked MGS2,"the acknowledged ass crack of the Metal gear series" according to him, at 50 over Thief at 160.

mj-laughing.gif

Just watched a video on the downfall of Game Journalism and it was specifically talking about Game Informer and how they are corrupt. They guy brought up GI's top 200 video games of all time list and said they are hacks because they ranked MGS2,"the acknowledged ass crack of the Metal gear series" according to him, at 50 over Thief at 160.

mj-laughing.gif

Wow. Opinions, then there's that shit. Ass-crack, though?

JayEH

I wanna watch! But I also want to just go into the demo blind. My FFXV hype is growing every day - finally learning to accept that this game is actually coming out (and that we will get a playable build).

You're missing a lot of Hais.

Idk if I will keep watching, I'm tired and they are of course taking their time.

You're missing a lot of Hais.

Idk if I will keep watching, I'm tired and they are of course taking their time.

Hahaha! I saw a bit of Hai on my phone, but I can't stream to my Roku and don't feel like hooking my PC up to the TV since I'm half-asleep. ;_; Will probably cave today!

Skullface

This is brutal. February's almost over and we know nothing new, other than that there is Chinese and Korean language support. It's getting genuinely difficult to keep from showing my frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom