• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland here.

Proud Chelsea fan. Come at me Euro bros!

This guy makes Chelsea my favourite team:

ibmdI7X8df40eX.gif

I want MGO3 to have all the songs from MGS so you can play whatever you want while playing.

Oh! Now that you mentioned it. MGO tweeted me and said that we'll probably have some options in that regard. So, no worries, I'm sure they'll have an amazing selection as they always do!

Skullface

It'd be awesome if TPP has modern renditions of Metal Gear 1 and 2 tracks. Especially Theme of Tara

I wholeheartedly agree. I hope they have false credits using MG (or MG2 music depending on where the game ends). Then, unlike any other post credits, we get more gameplay in the form of a young Solid Snake.

MajorTom

...I never played it. I always liked the idea of it, but I've hated Rockstar ever since GTA3. Should I play it?
It's a good game and it's worth playing. having said that though, I find it to be a bit overrated.
Undead nightmare is really good though, although it does still have a few problems.

sexyelder

...I never played it. I always liked the idea of it, but I've hated Rockstar ever since GTA3. Should I play it?

Well its regarded as one of the greatest games of last gen. I prefer it over any other Rockstar game, including GTA 5. Its a good old fashion videogame western, so yeah its worth picking up I think.

Edit: I do think Rockstar in general is overrated, people always say their games are always so detailed, but i see no difference between GTA and say a game like Watch Dogs.

Dawg

Isn't this the guy that always posts in frontpage MGS threads? Just saw it pass by on 4chan, people were making fun of his comments.

1424481874563drunj.png

MajorTom

I can't believe how important the mgs-gaf community is becoming to me. Before OT2 I would check the community thread once maybe twice a day and maybe post about half the times I visited. Since OT2 I have become a lot more active and it's mostly because you guys are so freaking awesome and friendly. I have spent the last few nights reading OT2 and contributing when I can. Thank you guys for being so welcoming. I'm so glad that there's people on the internet that actually have similar interests to me and that don't become hostile when there's a difference in opinion.
I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

Sup bitches. First question for the official thread no. 2:

Been thinking about this lately. The patriot a.I.'. Their names. The digital mount Rushmore. In sons of liberty, the only a.I. name we are given is g.w. but no one ever outright says that it stands for George Washington. Did kojima just riff off of an idea that was I guess supposed to be understood in 2 in regards to the other 3 a.I. names in 4?

JayEH

I can't believe how important the mgs-gaf community is becoming to me. Before OT2 I would check the community thread once maybe twice a day and maybe post about half the times I visited. Since OT2 I have become a lot more active and it's mostly because you guys are so freaking awesome and friendly. I have spent the last few nights reading OT2 and contributing when I can. Thank you guys for being so welcoming. I'm so glad that there's people on the internet that actually have similar interests to me and that don't become hostile when there's a difference in opinion.
I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

:D

Rajang

I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

<3

Gnight brother.

Dawg

I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

ninja2ludo.jpg

Isn't this the guy that always posts in frontpage MGS threads? Just saw it pass by on 4chan, people were making fun of his comments.

1424481874563drunj.png

Yeah, dude's wild man.

I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

Thank you for sharing, brother, I'm glad to hear that this place has become home for you! Awesome to have you! <3

I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

ibby9L8VzYFGG4.gif

<3

So here's something funny. Been rewatching The Sopranos on blu and reached Season 6, Part 1. Thought to myself I should just stop for the day and continue on tomorrow so I decided to add up the episodes I saw to see how many are left because I kept wondering about the fate of two characters that the show never showed what happened to them but, instead they kept getting mentioned during the seasons on what happened. Turns out by mistake I missed an entire disk final disk of season 2 lmao. This has got to be the biggest fail I ever got in my life thus far, now tomorrow I gotta jump back to the final S2 disk then continue on to S6. Apparently I was too excited to move on and jumped all the way to S3, missing the final disk of S2.

facepalm.gif

Rean

I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3
tumblr_nchjbfsY8X1t6xtc8o2_r1_500.gif

Stop posting guys! Seriously! Haven't followed thread for 1 day and now I spent about 2-3 hours reading this!

I must now sleep.
Thanks again guys! <3

Pretty much the same for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom