• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

Some dude just linked me this on twitter :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puNgv-oVxQU

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Holy shit lol

ibkl1cVWgWmnyz.gif

When did Kotaku become bannable? Nirolak just posed an article of theirs

FFXV is only 60% finished, Says Tabata via Kotaku

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-SLbf-CQAA7WjB.jpg

was this posted yet? Fuck this game looks so good, someone says there are two logos on the chopper. One for Diamond Dogs and one for Roughneck Ravens.

So, it looks like we will have FOBs and a secondary PMC for MP/invasions. Interesting.

Although what if we end up having three PMC's that eventually become Outer Heaven? I mean the trailers seem to imply that we'll be playing through the game at some point as Big Boss's Outer Heaven army and perhaps even establish Outer Heaven itself.

was this posted yet? Fuck this game looks so good, someone says there are two logos on the chopper. One for Diamond Dogs and one for Roughneck Ravens.

So, it looks like we will have FOBs and a secondary PMC for MP/invasions. Interesting.

Although what if we end up having three PMC's that eventually become Outer Heaven? I mean the trailers seem to imply that we'll be playing through the game at some point as Big Boss's Outer Heaven army and perhaps even establish Outer Heaven itself.

No FFXV 2015 after all.

Outer Heaven was a fortress though, not a unit? My guess is Diamond Dogs is the main unit for story purposes, and our custom unit is stationed at the FOB in the ocean.

Rajang

:lolol FFXV only 60%. It will probably come out in 2017.

What an absolute joke Square has turned into. How can this be the same company as the one that dominated the 90's with games like Chrono Trigger, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFVIX, Xenogears and Vagrant Story.

:lolol FFXV only 60%. It will probably come out in 2017.

What an absolute joke Square has turned into. How can this be the same company as the one that dominated the 90's with games like Chrono Trigger, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFVIX, Xenogears and Vagrant Story.

Well they only had to do one thing back then

Develop games

Sony/EA handled most of the publishing and the only thing Square did was release a bomb of movie.

JayEH

Damn they were 55% finished in September.

JayEH

All of my hype.

ytwDCDARZGJSjNDVzG.gif

Looks really good but I got dragon age vibes from the demo as far as combat (only watched a bit of it though). Hope it doesn't turn to that. My biggest concern is if they will have anything interesting to do in the world. Like dragon age, I'm afraid they may just fill the game with MMO side quests.

Well the demo should put my mind to rest. Soon.

Rean

Looks really good but I got dragon age vibes from the demo as far as combat (only watched a bit of it though). Hope it doesn't turn to that. My biggest concern is if they will have anything interesting to do in the world. Like dragon age, I'm afraid they may just fill the game with MMO side quests.

Well the demo should put my mind to rest. Soon.
Oh I didn't even think of that. Please don't be like dragon age.

Rajang

Well they only had to do one thing back then

Develop games

Sony/EA handled most of the publishing and the only thing Square did was release a bomb of movie.

They also published the vast majority of their games back then. Only in certain regions did other publishers take over (Eidos/EA/Sony).

Yus ('u')

Ok, so I had this one special dream. It was the best dream I've ever had!

It was a beautiful spring day. The air smelled like cherry blossoms. Ahh.. cherry blossoms.. So delicious! I was back into the teenage days. I was between 17 and 18 years old. But this time I was a cute blonde chick with beautiful hair, turned into pigtails. I was wearing a school uniform with a short skirt. I could feel the air breeze between my legs. Such a refreshing feeling. I felt so cute. There were other girls however in the classroom, they looked at me with jealous eyes. Their hair was like stray. I couldn't blame them that they are jealous. And there were also guys they kept starring at my pigtails. They kept moaning, louder and louder. I don't know what happened to them, that was so strange. But I kinda understand it. Everytime when I looked in a mirror or touched my pigtails. I got quite an orgasm. I distributed much pheromones when doing that. Oh.. when I touched them again. I moaned louder and louder. That feeling, of those pigtails. They were so fluffy! I kept moaning, the whole school heard that. But I didn't care. I couldn't resist. I had to touch my pigtails. Harder and harder! Yes! Like that! Ahhh!! Ahhh! Yes!!! More!!!

Then I woke up, with wet pants...

MajorTom

It was a beautiful spring day. The air smelled like cherry blossoms. Ahh.. cherry blossoms.. So delicious! I was back into the teenage days. I was between 17 and 18 years old. But this time I was a cute blonde chick with beautiful hair, turned into pigtails. I was wearing a school uniform with a short skirt. I could feel the air breeze between my legs. Such a refreshing feeling. I felt so cute. There were other girls however in the classroom, they looked at me with jealous eyes. Their hair was like stray. I couldn't blame them that they are jealous. And there were also guys they kept starring at my pigtails. They kept moaning, louder and louder. I don't know what happened to them, that was so strange. But I kinda understand it. Everytime when I looked in a mirror or touched my pigtails. I got quite an orgasm. I distributed much pheromones when doing that. Oh.. when I touched them again. I moaned louder and louder. That feeling, of those pigtails. They were so fluffy! I kept moaning, the whole school heard that. But I didn't care. I couldn't resist. I had to touch my pigtails. Harder and harder! Yes! Like that! Ahhh!! Ahhh! Yes!!! More!!!

Ermmmm............
you drunk dude?

Hahaha.

Just as good as your idea that Ubisoft should buy Metal Gear.

Well Kojima loves the ubisoft

What meant more to us than maybe anything else, is that we had every single competing developer come over to our booth and asking for a show. Two minutes after E3 opened, we had Hideo Kojima come over to the Ubisoft booth and he said I want to see The Division. Then the press guy said politely, ‘okay so do you want to see the other Ubisoft games?’ [Kojima replied] ‘nope I just want to see The Division.’ The very first presentation we did at E3 was made for Hideo Kojima and his interpreter.

Then he leans forward to his interpreter and he says ‘you guys are so good, it makes me want to quit my job.’ So that was the first presentation at E3, and you can imagine after having been in what we felt like a coal mine for a long time, you get [Hideo Kojima coming over to see The Division] within 5 minutes of the show opens. We were like ‘dude this has going to work.’

We had DICE over, we had Destiny over, everybody else came over and said guys, ‘this is excellent, what have you been doing? Please show it to us.’ That was a career highlight, absolutely!

Rean

Is this Naughty Dawgs 2.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom