• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I want to play Shadow of Mordor, never played before. I have 2 options: Get for free on PS3 or buy on sale for PS4.
What version should I play?
I heard PS3/X360 versions are buggy and really suck compared to next-gen version. Is it true? And is this game good?

The game is awesome if you really get into fucking around with the Nemesis system. I'd highly recommend it. Stay the fuck away from the last gen versions since the Nemesis stuff is totally watered down in those versions.

Skullface

Guys, I want to play Shadow of Mordor, never played before. I have 2 options: Get for free on PS3 or buy on sale for PS4.
I heard PS3/X360 versions are buggy and really suck compared to next-gen version. Is it true? And is this game good?

I've been meaning to pick this up myself. I hear that the last gen versions are incomplete compared to current gen, as in missing content.

NO DON'T GET IT FOR LAST GEN!!

IT RUNS AT 15-19 FPS AND IT IS BUGGY

ALSO THE NEMESIS SYSTEM WHICH IS THE BEST PART OF THE GAME IS TONED DOWN FROM THE PS4 VERSION!!!!

Frame rate video on PS3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92WhvpMzkGY

It is locked frame rate on PS4 you should get it on sale on PS4!!

Rajang

Thanks bro, top 5 on PS4 is

#1 0:00.001
#2 0:38.050
#3 1:15.577
#4 1:17.037 (Me)
#5 1:17.508

The first one is obviously not legit, and I have seen nothing out there that would suggest the #2 ranking is real.

julien-shaking-head.gif%3Fw%3D584

Thanks bro, top 5 on PS4 is

#1 0:00.001
#2 0:38.050
#3 1:15.577
#4 1:17.037 (Me)
#5 1:17.508

The first one is obviously not legit, and I have seen nothing out there that would suggest the #2 ranking is real.
lol, why would someone even bother with that shit? Do they think they'll convince anyone. Cut off 1 and a half seconds, you'll be de facto number 1 :O

Man I really, really hope MGSV is a return to form with great memorable boss battles. The game certainly gives great tools for them. Can you imagine what The End would have been like if he was in MGSV? So good.

I like robots alright but I hope we get human bosses too. But they haven't really revealed any bad guys outside Skull Face.

Forget the tags guys, I am making a starring tab without tags. It's weekend and I want to upload this today but this here seems to inactive to find tags for everyone. With that said, yes. I'll upload Naughty Dawgs full version today.

sexyelder

Man I really, really hope MGSV is a return to form with great memorable boss battles. The game certainly gives great tools for them. Can you imagine what The End would have been like if he was in MGSV? So good.

I like robots alright but I hope we get human bosses too.

Well probably have to pull the trigger on Quiet eventually, her battle will probably be a lot like The End. I could also see a final boss battle between Big Boss and Kaz (Kaz may get prosthetics later on). I know their friendship will fall apart in TPP.

Edit: Big Boss and Kaz having a fistfight on top of a burning Mother Base. A fight between them has been foreshadowed by Paz in the tape about the bathroom fight.

I like robots alright but I hope we get human bosses too. But they haven't really revealed any bad guys outside Skull Face.

Kid Mantis
(maybe an illusion) Volgin Mk.2
Those Who Don't Exist Cyborgs
Frank Jaeger
Eli
David Hayter

Edit: Big Boss and Kaz having a fistfight on top of a burning Mother Base. A fight between them has been foreshadowed by Paz in the tape about the bathroom fight.

Mother Base will explode, they both fall into the sea, washed ashore at sunset.

Continuation of Date with Kaz from PW, except this time it involves them beating the crap out of each other.

=)

Rajang

Forget the tags guys, I am making a starring tab without tags. It's weekend and I want to upload this today but this here seems to inactive to find tags for everyone. With that said, yes. I'll upload Naughty Dawgs full version today.

I can't wait.

Chelsea 1-0 :D

Tbh thats wat i use 2 determin wat i wont moreof in a gaem its all abut speeeeeed

If there's a Diamond Dogs soldier with very fast running speed, I want to call him/her Sanic, I wish we can customise soldier names, at the very least in MGO. The I can keep using using my lovely Sanic.

Awhile ago one of my friends was trying to speedrun Renegade Threat but he was really struggling. While on Twitch I suggested that he play this to help him go faster, and on his first tempt this happens...

http://youtu.be/eXbGBL-G0OQ

What the hell?! I can't believe that worked :D

Naugthy Dawgs story is finished. I am going to edit the starring tab now. Then I'll finally look over everything again. But prepare for a triple post.

In the meantime.. I'll leave this here..

giphy.gif

sexyelder

If there's a Diamond Dogs soldier with very fast running speed, I want to call him/her Sanic, I wish we can customise soldier names, at the very least in MGO. The I can keep using using my lovely Sanic.

Maybe not their name but their code name. That may likely be a feature Big Boss did give codenames to his best soldiers, like Machine gun Kid

When's the next possible event Kojima can give us a release date?

Whenever he wants, really. I don't even expect it to be a stage event anymore. He'll likely tell us on the next Kojima Station that he will announce a release date at (a specified date), then we will get it on that date. I don't think there will be any tricks, I think that's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom