• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

"Every night I can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers... The sleep that I've lost, the brothers I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm gonna make'em give back our release date."

Rean

I'm gonna make 'em push back our release date :smugface:
d112674c74ec503b014001cc14f23f2f.gif.gif

sexyelder

The Japanese VO for Snake seems to like DD a lot more than kiefer. Kiefer seems a lot colder, I hope he has some lighthearted moments.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The Japanese VO for Snake seems to like DD a lot more than kiefer. Kiefer seems a lot colder, I hope he has some lighthearted moments.

Confirmed Sutherland is a cat person.

Fuck you Jack Bauer

But no seriously I agree, in the DD trailer when Big Boss sees grown up DD for the first time Otsuka sounds way more surprised than Sutherland...

Also there is a line missing in the end of the english DD trailer.

Man I really, really hope MGSV is a return to form with great memorable boss battles. The game certainly gives great tools for them. Can you imagine what The End would have been like if he was in MGSV? So good.

I like robots alright but I hope we get human bosses too. But they haven't really revealed any bad guys outside Skull Face.
I need them trademark mgs boss fights.

JayEH

Yeah the tone is completely different in the Japanese and US versions. "ocelit raising hounds? Fine." Not In JPN version.

Both of you? Bwahahahaaaah!

<3

Hahahaha! :lol <3

It's not worth eplaining. :<

Btw, did you finish The Order yet?

Not yet! I fell asleep after dinner last night. The itis got to me. (ORDER CONFIRMED SNOOZEFEST)

Is anybody getting Resident Evil Rev. 2 on Tuesday? Not sure if I want it but I did enjoy the first one.

Yup! My brother from another mother got me a copy. Cannot WAIT. Honestly, my most anticipated behind MGSV, P5 and Xeno (in 2015).

Rajang

Where is Cipher Cat? I want to read the OuterGAF bromance.

lol, funniest bump I've seen in awhile.

link?

Did you see the match?

We should have had two blatant penalties and Barnes should have gotten a red card for that career ender on Matic, he didn't even get a yellow. Atkinson is a fucking disgrace. He should be banned from refereeing the PL. Even League One would be too much for him.

Where is Cipher Cat? I want to read the OuterGAF bromance.

link?

Did you see the match?

We should have had two blatant penalties and Barnes should have gotten a red card for that career ender on Matic, he didn't even get a yellow. Atkinson is a fucking disgrace. He should be banned from refereeing the PL. Even League One would be too much for him.

You guys are getting complacent
smug.gif

Man City are 5 nil up against newcastle :O

Zambatoh

Guys, I am almost done with Naughty Dawgs. Though, there is still this tag problem. I can't find good tags for the most of you. Maybe you can help me with it, as you may know each other better.

Zambatoh

I want that all of them has a personal tag. Before I upload it. So I go back continue the story. Should be finished in about an hour. I'll check back in here then if there's for everyone a special tag.

Uh...for myself I can try thinking of a few...

-The Monster Lord living a lie
-The purveyor of fine delicacies
-Hype Snake
-Naughty Snake
-Snake Eater
oWzSfRQ.png

-My Camo Index is too high

I'm sure I could come up with something better, but that's what I've got off the top of my head.

sexyelder

At this Baptism party thing for a relative and its so awkward, im assigned to a table with a bunch of blokes ive never met before. This thread is the only thing retaining my sanity.

snowing where you at?

It had been all week, actually, but not today! Getting about two inches
( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
of rain today (raining right now). The weather here has always been nuts. One day, it's in the single digits and just over a day later, it's in the fifties.

Now it's your turn to make a penis out of it
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Don't do it.

Hahahahaha!!!!! What the hell, I feel like I've missed something! :lol (I saw someone had to edit out a picture, is that what you guys keep referring to?!)

Choomp

Banned
Guys, I am almost done with Naughty Dawgs. Though, there is still this tag problem. I can't find good tags for the most of you. Maybe you can help me with it, as you may know each other better.

Fancy Clown
Salaadin
Rean
BanditoMac
Sheriff_Battlesnake
Skullface
GnomeScat
Rajang
raven777
tom0823
GreyOcelot
Pinewood
Lollipop Dave
Vally
strafer
SJRB
NoctisVsStar
Para11ax
Nightengale
Akiller
Screaming Meat
Death Metalist
FantasticMrFoxdie
Xpike
-Deimos
Timeaisis
SargerusBR
sexyelder
Shy
RoyaleDuke
Opto
Jindrax
Alienous
TheBoss1
Zambatoh
Choomp
Nvzman

I want that all of them has a personal tag. Before I upload it. So I go back continue the story. Should be finished in about an hour. I'll check back in here then if there's for everyone a special tag.

Didn't you have one for me? You can use like "obnoxious and disliked" or something from the song thing I did

sexyelder

Uh...for myself I can try thinking of a few...

-The Monster Lord living a lie
-The purveyor of fine delicacies
-Hype Snake
-Naughty Snake
-Snake Eater
oWzSfRQ.png

-My Camo Index is too high

I'm sure I could come up with something better, but that's what I've got off the top of my head.

He already said earlier he wasn't doing the name thing, too time consuming

Ok guys. No triple post then...

The text that you have entered is too long (34793 characters). Please shorten it to 24000 characters long.

I have to split this one up into two parts.

So I'll have to do 4 posts in a row.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It had been all week, actually, but not today! Getting about two inches
( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
of rain today (raining right now). The weather here has always been nuts. One day, it's in the single digits and just over a day later, it's in the fifties.

Hahahahaha!!!!! What the hell, I feel like I've missed something! :lol (I saw someone had to edit out a picture, is that what you guys keep referring to?!)

:lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152905379&postcount=2336

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom