• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

I got paid last night
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

not laid?

Hopefully his proof is better than that guy who posted pictures of a 360 controller in front of a monitor running The Order claiming it was a PS4 emulator.

Lol.

Dawg

Why should Dawg get in trouble? he didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah, Dawg should not be punished in any way.

GAF WILL TURN ON ONE ANOTHER

I'm surprised people were worried I'd be banned or juniored for making that thread. And some people implying I was throwing Batzi under the bus. I don't want to get him banned at all. I like Batzi.

I made that thread so the news would get "mainstream" appeal. Lots of people still believe the game will be late 2015 thanks to that shitty IGN Italy article. If people get to post that, why shouldn't I be able to make a thread about Batzi's claims? The IGN thing had an "insider" too. I only decided to post it once Batzi doubled down on his reply. At that point, I felt like he had reason enough to make the claim.

And I also have more reason to believe Batzi + his release date seems more legit than late 2015. And despite how crazy Batzi is about MGS, I like him.

beinfilms

Wait, there's a Metal Gear Gaf community and I didn't know? Hi, guys, how's it going? (I'm primarily here because I ran away from all of the SAO in the Super Best Firends thread,, honestly. However, I am still in a dream.

...Snake Eater.)

JayEH

Wait, there's a Metal Gear Gaf community and I didn't know? Hi, guys, how's it going? (I'm primarily here because I ran away from all of the SAO in the Super Best Firends thread,, honestly. However, I am still in a dream.

...Snake Eater.)

Yoooooo welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom