• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
what the hell did I read at the top of the last page

o_O

I love MGS but this place is strange

This is what no release date does to us.

Also did you read the thread title?
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

WHAT FUCK HAPPEN HERE, this thread can only handle one Max waifu lifeu.
Coldman that's rude
We'll have to fight over that, it seems.
I kid. I just REALLY loved the game, and wanted to make a tribute to the game by changing the avatar. I'll probably change back to the Devin "Big Boss" Towsend avatar someday.
But he's Dio motherfucking Brando. He does want he wants.
Seems like someone agrees with me.

Rean

Wait, there's a Metal Gear Gaf community and I didn't know? Hi, guys, how's it going? (I'm primarily here because I ran away from all of the SAO in the Super Best Firends thread,, honestly. However, I am still in a dream.

...Snake Eater.)
...What took you so long?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This is also very difficult for ModBot too because if he opens that thread again and Batzi is not banned ......oh boy.

Dawg

Worst case scenario this news brought new people to MGS-GAF, can't hate that, right?

I just really, really hope they won't ban Batzi.

Bricky

I was planning on beating Ground Zeroes today (after finally beating Peace Walker yesterday) and joining this insane
ly fun
community thread afterwards.

Awkward timing now to say the least, lol.

JayEH

Worst case scenario this news brought new people to MGS-GAF, can't hate that, right?

I just really, really hope they won't ban Batzi.

True. A lot of people don't visit community so they don't even know this thread exists.

IN ENGINE SCUM
BACKGROUND PEASANT

It's funny though. i mostly used this nickname because when i first trying registering here(and failed), i tried using just Dio, which is the nickname i try to use everywhere. the 2nd time i tried, i thought the name would be used, or something like that, and decided to use Dio, but adding the Brando because i really love Jojo.
After some time, i tried changing it, but seeing the remarks/jokes people always do when i post, it feels great that i wasnt able to change. It always gets a laugh out of me, and really helps when things are difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom