• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I'm new, so I have no idea what's going on. Who's Batzi, and what happened?

izsufx8k.gif

Wait, I'm new, so I have no idea what's going on. Who's Batzi, and what happened?

Guy with a heart gold but a little on the crazy side he's literally "cookoo for koji puffs' that's his tag btw. Apparently he claims MGSV will release in June and supposedly he got info to show proof.

He's usually on edge with mgs related stuff. Hopefully he doesn't get banned cause he committed Gaf suicide if not true.

SJRB

Gold Member
Modbot's "Please hold" is ominous as fuck, haha.

If Batzi doesn't pass the test I fear he's gone forever.

Dawg

We are coming up on an hour....
-_-

I checked his profile and he was active as of a minute ago.

Can you blame them? Unlocking this thread isn't just about Batzi not getting banned. It's basically saying the mods agree the info is legit.

This means every single site out there will quote NeoGAF for news.

Can you blame them? Unlocking this thread isn't just about Batzi not getting banned. It's basically saying the mods agree the info is legit.

Yeah I didn't think of the larger implications.

GAF going down?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Exactly, this is big.

Batzi

Banned
I'm guessing Batzi didn't reply yet...

I did. I provided enough evidence while maintaining the identities of my sources confidential. Don't know why it's taking long. If it was BS they would've said so a long time ago.

EDIT: I would never ever post something like this to mess with you guys. When I say my sources are LEGIT, I mean it in every sense of the word.

I did. I provided enough evidence while maintaining the identities of my sources confidential. Don't know why it's taking long. If it was BS they would've said so a long time ago.

EDIT: I would never ever post something like this to mess with you guys. When I say my sources are LEGIT, I mean it in every sense of the word.
HE RETURNS.
The whole situation is so tense.

So best case scenario thread stays closed and the mods agree with Batzi about the info with the exception of not making a thread? Sounds legit or am I off base?
Seeing what some people said, that could be possible, although if some site visited this thread, or the locked thread and see that Batzi is not banned, they could report it anyway. We'll see what happens.

strafer

OH SHIT SON

So best case scenario thread stays closed and the mods agree with Batzi about the info with the exception of not making a thread? Sounds legit or am I off base?

Dawg

^

This is why I posted the thread. I wasn't exactly sure the first reply but when Batzi gave out more info, I knew this was valuable info.

Shit just got fucking real in here. June it is!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSS

tumblr_lw4e3yPclH1qd6p6fo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom