• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

THEY LOCKED IT. OH, SHIT, EVERYONE GET IN LINE. MODS ARE COMIN'.

OT1 is locked!

tumblr_n96newUAYl1sufvrto5_500.gif

Bricky

Thanks guys. Not really interested in playing PO since that would overdose me on PSP Metal Gear after finishing Peace Walker, but I am going to give this a watch then.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The game looks soooo good. The art style, AA and the damn clothes.

Stunning.

2015-02-2300_57_50-wiy0u8y.png

Dawg

Well, I've already made peace with my upcoming ban. I expect everyone else has made the necessary preparations.

Ehm. I'm not sure how to break this to you guys. I sold you out. I sold all of you out. I gave the mods enough evidence to lock this shit down and perma ban most of you. I ain't proud of it, but this is a dawg eat dawg world. I gotta ensure my future, you know?

JayEH

Ehm. I'm not sure how to break this to you guys. I sold you out. I sold all of you out. I gave the mods enough evidence to lock this shit down and perma ban most of you. I ain't proud of it, but this is a dawg eat dawg world. I gotta ensure my future, you know?

The coppers have nothing on me I tell 'ya!

Kojima always take all console power and set a high standart for generation. I think this is great for all industry, so other devs try not to be lazy and try to surpass Metal Gear.

Rajang

Kojima always take all console power and set a high standart for generation. I think this is great for all industry, so other devs try not to be lazy and try to surpass Metal Gear.

Yeah. Kojima Productions always pushes the hardware they develop on and sets incredible benchmarks.

Ibuki

Banned

The performance of GZ on PS4 is astounding to say the least. Especially after playing it on PS3, then Xbox One.

Choomp

Banned
oh wow I got my post in. Must've been a bang bang play there.

I really hope the mods read the last 20 or so pages, we all did something tag worthy.

Bricky

I thought the character models for PW looked good though, except the hands, and I cant get over the fact Big Boss didnt blink once the entire game.

I thought they gave Big Boss a static face due to technological limitations or something at first (other graphical aspects having priority over a face you only see a few seconds now and then), and then they ended the game with a full 3D cutscene. Lipsynching, blinking, facial animation, it was all there.

Not sure what was up with that.

Dawg

I want to play Peace Walker as it is the one title I've missed out on.

But I can't justify a PS3 just for that game.

Skullface

I want to play Peace Walker as it is the one title I've missed out on.

But I can't justify a PS3 just for that game.

Ouch, you missed Peace Walker? Get on that shit bruh. You can get a PSP on the cheap these days. It's also on Vita if you have one.

Dawg

Ouch, you missed Peace Walker? Get on that shit bruh. You can get a PSP on the cheap these days. It's also on Vita if you have one.

I could buy it for my PlayStation TV but I'm already short on cash and the PSP version is more expensive than the HD version on PSN... I just think that's an awful thing to do from Konami. Not make a Vita port and then make the PSP version more expensive.

Skullface

I could buy it for my PlayStation TV but I'm already short on cash and the PSP version is more expensive than the HD version on PSN... I just think that's an awful thing to do from Konami. Not make a Vita port and then make the PSP version more expensive.

Toooorrrraaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mLmGmaup.png

JayEH

Did you sell your PS3? How did you play 4?

Or do you? :smugface:

Getting turbulence on my flight, hope I dont die b4 I play TPP x'<

Don't even joke about that on this forum.

Never realised the PSP one was progeny compared to HD.

I've heard that some wonderful things happened here earlier. I might have to start spending more of n weekend checking the thread.

Dawg

Did you sell your PS3? How did you play 4?

I sold my PlayStation 3 before The Last of Us was released. I wanted to sell it before it lost all of its value. Also, I was in a very dark period of my life back then. I barely did any gaming. So the console was useless to me. Sold it in the hope I'd get better when the PlayStation 4 released.

I do regret not having played Peace Walker as it was released before I sold my PlayStation 3. Also, I played 4 in 2009. Back when I bought my Phat PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom