• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

I didnt get to see it ('n') LINK?

SFW preview
iI9gJAVlM3PM6.PNG

You can imagine the rest of the picture lol

Dawg

Twitter is not my place. I am here. That is enough.

Also... you guys depressed me.. dogs... always ruin all the fun..

Cats only think about momentarily fun, not about their future and the consequences of their actions.

That's why dawgs are superior, my cat friend. We look out for you.

Because dawgs are the heroes cats deserve, but not the ones they want right now. So they'll tease them. Because dawgs can take it. Because dawgs don't want to be heroes. They're silent guardians, watchful protectors. Diamond Dawgs.

When mods will close thread because of Cypher cat, we'll be like:

"Cipher is in hiding since his naughty post. No one seen him in threads. All we have are hypes delivered by Batzi. Except you
Dawg
, you met with him face to face in order to contact Mod Bot.."

Cats only think about momentarily fun, not about their future and the consequences of their actions.

That's why dawgs are superior, my cat friend. We look out for you.

Because dawgs are the heroes cats deserve, but not the ones they want right now. So they'll tease them. Because dawgs can take it. Because dawgs don't want to be heroes. They're silent guardians, watchful protectors. Diamond Dawgs.

I live for the moment. I live! I want to have fun, because everyday could be your last day and then there is no future for you anymore. That's why I keep or try to entertain as much as possible before I go away.

MajorTom

I would hope that never happens. I started posting at r/mgs a while back, though, and really enjoy the time I've spent there. So, if I had to recommend another place to discuss MGS, I'd say there.

never really use reddit but ill check it out at some point :)

Thats a lie, i read r/tifu all the time

Dawg

I live for the moment. I live! I want to have fun, because everyday could be your last day and then there is no future for you anymore. That's why I keep or try to entertain as much as possible before I go away.

I know, C.C. But I want you to stay as long as possible. Let us cherish these moments. Don't screw up by giving the mods a chance to give you an early death.

Rean

Okay, now that we've all bookmarked that link erased that from our memories, do you think we're gonna get another trailer or just the release date?

sexyelder

Okay, now that we've all bookmarked that link erased that from our memories, do you think we're gonna get another trailer or just the release date?

Figuring that out right now, just parachuted ontop of KojiPro, im infiltrating the airvent now. Also Kojima tweeted his editing equipment about 3 months ago, which means he's working on something.

Edit: Commencing Operation Koji Penetration, now. .

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Whatever they reveal next it has to be with the release date. It has to be.

I saw the naked Quiet picture. Those boobies tho.

I wanted a better quality picture but the japanese text said I had to register ;_;

Just have another tab open with google images. Go to the japanese site on the other tab and drag your image to the google image search. There are plenty of results.

Rean

Does anybody have a link to donna burke singing that in the studio?

edit: also hearing kiefer at the end of that trailer killed the vibe.

Bricky

Is the story in Portable Ops any good? Thinking about watching one of those 'movie' versions of the game on Youtube for the sake of keeping up with canon.

Skullface

Is the story in Portable Ops any good? Thinking about watching one of those 'movie' versions of the game on Youtube for the sake of keeping up with canon.

It was pretty damn cool when it was first released. It's interesting enough to watch now I think.

Honestly, I like it. It's the one game in the series in which I feel the story outshines the gameplay. (Most people hate it, I think though, so you probably shouldn't listen to me!) For what it's worth, Kojima said a while back that the main story is canon, but some of the details within may or may not be - so, not exactly clear, but it couldn't hurt to watch if you've got some spare time on your hands.

sexyelder

Story is good I like Gene (Gene is Skullface) but yeah just watch a movie version just so you keep up with the story.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

You dont need to watch since its pretty unimportant to the story.

I think its entertaining though and prefer PO's story over PW's, even if PO did mess with Grey Fox's history a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom