• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

13.gif

Dawg

C.C, you're crossing the line, you little cat.

There's a time and place for everything (read: my e-mail inbox) but don't post that stuff here on GAF. I'm serious when I say a mod would perma ban you and potentially lock this thread if anyone links your post to him/her.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You better not get this thread locked Cipher.

Seriously why would you even post this shit? STOP!

Wait why is Cat leaving?

Is he dying? T_T

Why am I getting hints of sexual energy between Dawg and Cat?

DAWGU DON'T LEAVE THO.

I loveded you. ;_;

Also, what is wrong with you guys?

Everytime I step out it's a goddamn lewd factory in here.

Solidus was the only good guy!

Almost no one was bad in the series. Not Big Bossu, not Liquid, not Solidus. Only Zero..and scumbag Solid Snake. I love Solid, but still..they all wanted to stop Zero and Solid was just used and delayed dealing with Zero. It all could have ended in 1995 during Outer Heaven uprising, but thanks to Solid, Zero had almost 20 years more.

MajorTom

wow some of those were incredibly messed up.............really need to calm down with this shit. If outer-gaf gets shut down I wont know what to do with my free time.

Almost no one was bad in the series. Not Big Bossu, not Liquid, not Solidus. Only Zero..and scumbag Solid Snake. I love Solid, but still..they all wanted to stop Zero and Solid was just used and delayed dealing with Zero. It all could have ended in 1995 during Outer Heaven uprising, but thanks to Solid, Zero had almost 20 years more.
While Solidus is probably one of my favorite MGS characters, he was not taking on the Patriots for some noble cause. He wanted to be remembered. He didn't want the them erasing him from history. It was entirely a selfish endeavor.

wow some of those were incredibly messed up.............really need to calm down with this shit. If outer-gaf gets shut down I wont know what to do with my free time.

I would hope that never happens. I started posting at r/mgs a while back, though, and really enjoy the time I've spent there. So, if I had to recommend another place to discuss MGS, I'd say there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom