• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMARMO

Banned
Leak IGN review score spoilers of course :3 Also
fake

DsgeKWa.png

brau

TPP Braus review

what? i'm too busy playing the game to review it. ok?

11/10 the man who wants to rule the world is the man i love. Would buy again.

Embearded

I won't accept a game score from a reviewer who hasn't S ranked every fucking mission!

I'm gonna go nuclear on anything under 90!

Venom Fox

Banned
Wonder whether we will get any new info or screens on Sunday? Could they only be allowed to talk about things we already know? Personally I can't wait for Yongs review.

It's eeeeyong heeeere weeth yor next metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain uptate.

Edit: I think it'll be 95/96 on Meta.

Wonder whether we will get any new info or screens on Sunday? Could they only be allowed to talk about things we already know? Personally I can't wait for Yongs review.

It's eeeeyong heeeere weeth yor next metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain uptate.

Edit: I think it'll be 95/96 on Meta.
Reviewers usually capture gameplay from their own sessions, so we can look forward to that.

Opto

Banned
I've been listening to The Man Who Sold the World (Nirvana cover), and now I'm convinced that Skullface is somehow a split personality of Big Boss

Älg

Calling it now: AngryJoe is going to give Phantom Pain a bad score because he dislikeS Konami, and all they care about is money, and fuck corporations grrrr.

SEVEN DOLLARS

pahamrick

Was the TGS 2014 Gameplay Demonstration the only time they showed footage from Africa?

Not really spoilers since it was showed in the demonstration but I'm covering it up just in case.
The location shown on the map is Lufwa Valley, which makes me think its in Lufwa Kongolo, in the Republic of the Congo in Central Africa.

I've been listening to The Man Who Sold the World (Nirvana cover), and now I'm convinced that Skullface is somehow a split personality of Big Boss

'From Fox two phantoms were born. A phantom battle waged by the vanished.'

I'm pretty sure that
Skullface does exist in flesh but dies midway, and exist only in Big Boss's mind after that.

Alienous

Was the TGS 2014 Gameplay Demonstration the only time they showed footage from Africa?

Not really spoilers since it was showed in the demonstration but I'm covering it up just in case.
The location shown on the map is Lufwa Valley, which makes me think its in Lufwa Kongolo, in the Republic of the Congo in Central Africa.

We've seen bits and pieces since in demonstrations and trailers (there are bits of Africa shown in both of the Gamescom 2015 MGSV footage). It's also been there in trailers, particularly the early scenes shown with child soldiers.

Opto

Banned
'From Fox two phantoms were born. A phantom battle waged by the vanished.'

I'm pretty sure that
Skullface does exist in flesh but dies midway, and exist only in Big Boss's mind after that.

It's just that in the E3 trailer, there's a focus on mirrors, emphasized by FOX vs XOF, Skull Face saying a bunch of stuff Big Boss said, the surreality of the scenes showing both Skullface and BB, and Skullface, other than the hat and mask, wearing exactly what BB wears in his art for MGS 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom