• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

CM8F4SzVAAAsiLJ.jpg

CM8F4S8U8AAjZTd.jpg

CM8F4SuUAAA7itj.jpg

From Kojima's twitter. There's another photo but I won't link it since it has the names of the songs

GIVE IT TO ME!

Opto

Banned
Over the year we will get Thread like this, right ?

- MGSV is a great game, but a bad MGS game.
- Am i the only one who thinks that MGSV didn't have any memorable NPCs
- I've played MGSV for like 6 hours. Still in Afghanistan.

Note, just changed Bloodborne and MGSV.

Everytime I see those threads it breaks my heart.

-Why isn't this 90 FPS

i think this is the logical step forward from all the cinematic games that hold your hand all the way though
Yep. If anything TPP seems to be the have the perfect blend of cinematics + exploration with bare minimum hand holding that I've seen so far.

I wonder why he hasn't received a ban yet for calling people assholes.

No clue, I checked the thread to see what's up and he posted some spoilers apparently. Another thread down the spoiler hole, gah.

Lucifelle

Banned
Hey,

Just ordered the MGSV edition PS4, I'm curently staying at family's due to work expeirence and there's no WiFi (lame I know), wondered if it's all good to play this game straight out of the box, and need assurance the PS4 wont stop me because of some weird update.

First time owning a PS as well so I'm not familiar with them.

Hey,

Just ordered the MGSV edition PS4, I'm curently staying at family's due to work expeirence and there's no WiFi (lame I know), wondered if it's all good to play this game straight out of the box, and need assurance the PS4 wont stop me because of some weird update.

Well, you can play every game without updating, but you won't be able to use it's online features if it's not updated.

Hey,

Yep you can just install the game and play. You won't be able to patch the game if there will be patches, but that's all. If TPP'll perform like Ground Zeroes then I don't think it'll even require patches.

Opto

Banned

realcZk

Can anyone tell me how Chico got to Camp Omega ?

When he learned Paz was alive he wanted to find her, since he had developed a liking for her. BB and Kaz sent him off to see Amanda since he hasn't seen her in a while because after the events of PW they agreed he needed a break and MB wasn't a good place for him to be at that time. Chico agreed to go but then never showed up. Later they learned he was caught looking for Paz and that's how he ended up locked up with her.

When he learned Paz was alive he wanted to find her, since he had developed a liking for her. BB and Kaz sent him off to see Amanda since he hasn't seen her in a while because after the events of PW they agreed he needed a break and MB wasn't a good place for him to be at that time. Chico agreed to go but then never showed up. Later they learned he was caught looking for Paz and that's how he ended up locked up with her.

Yeah, I know that, but how did he actually go on that island ?
There is a cassette tape where Skullface tells him there is no way out of here, even if there weren't any guards around, he had to swim very far to reach land.

Also, the first tape he just says, I am here know, there are guards overall, but Paz is here. No sign of how he got there.

Thanks, that explains it. I somehow overheard that in the tapes.

realcZk

Yeah, I know that, but how did he actually go on that island ?
There is a cassette tape where Skullface tells him there is no way out of here, even if there weren't any guards around, he had to swim very far to reach land.

Also, the first tape he just says, I am here know, there are guards overall, but Paz is here. No sign of how he got there.

It was suspected that he trekked through 60 miles of mountains from Santiago to get to the facility, They mention in a tape that a trek like that would be no problem at all for Chico:

Big Boss: It’s sixty miles from Santiago to the prison camp. Chico used to cross the mountains with the older Sandinistas like it was nothing. He’ll make that in three days.

JoeNut

ok quick question, does this one have ridiculously long cut scenes? like over 15 mins is way too long for me tbh.

Last time around i just got plain pissed off with how long they were

BrosephStalin

Neo Member
I am your friend. PM me your bank details and I'll take care of the rest.

Haha, it's almost TOO easy!

ok quick question, does this one have ridiculously long cut scenes? like over 15 mins is way too long for me tbh.

We are not sure/discussing that in this thread. You might get your question answered if you ask in the spoiler thread.

If you mean TPP then we don't know yet.

I hope we get a few really good and long cutscenes though.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
To those brothers dropping off until launch:
2f0.gif

Just a few short days until we follow Big Boss into hell. See you on the other side!

strafer

I rather watch the cutscenes than play the game. Gameplay has never been my favorite part about the series.

Opto

Banned

I doubt things will be much longer than what we've seen from Ground Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom