• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
R37bbQy.gif

FiraB

Banned
MGS V is coming, brothers. Are you guys calling out sick from work/cut classes?
Nah four weeks after release I'm on two weeks of holiday anyway. Would be nice to do a couple 16 hour binge sessions on release but I will get more then enough time to do that soon enough and Saturdays are always good for a binge session.

Totalbiscuit, Jimquisition and Slowbeef Discuss the exclusive LP of MGSV by Miller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEtBRZP9pK0

Just got done with this, Jim was awesome as usual.

I normally love physical copies for collecting but the tpp cover art is ugly imo... I've seen the alternate covers available but I think I'm just gonna go digital... when I play mgo there is a chance I'll be moving my ps4 form living room to computer desk so I dont want to worry about a disk.

I think I'll just invest in a nice tpp art book for my coffee table along with my art book for mgs3

I agree with the art not being as good as it could be but it isn't exactly ugly. Luckily Vally posted that 80's blu ray cover which I'll be using for my copy.

Do get the art book, it might be the last metal gear related art book with Shinkawa-san's art. :[

I'm slowly moving towards only buying digital games so for TPP I will have a digital ps4 copy. I may buy a physical xbox one copy eventually.

If it wasn't for the steelbook and the map, I'd be getting the digital copy too. I'll eventually get a digital copy on my PC later when I upgrade it.

You're right, the only correct choice is.

|OT| #FucKonami

Seconded

#HitTheLever

Ahhhhh! I couldn't stay away from this thread. Seems things are safe here... for now at least!

MGS V is coming, brothers. Are you guys calling out sick from work/cut classes?

Changing jobs, strategically requested my start date be the week after release, leaving me the whole week completely free!

R-User!

Anybody buying the Soundtrack? Where are you getting it from? Is it worth $60 with the original poster from Konami's first preorders?

Spaghetti

You can make it. Take some long walks, see the outside world 'cause you won't see it for a long time since 1st of September.
outside? naw. i'm worried i'm going to see mgsv spoilers on the graffiti, that they'll be cut into the grass, that they'll be written in smeared dog poop on the streets.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Not gonna read any spoilers. I am quite pissed at how much we already know nowadays about unreleased games. I am on a blackout on all my anticipated games. Haven't even seen a single piece of Uncharted 4 footage after E3.

Not gonna read any spoilers. I am quite pissed at how much we already know nowadays about unreleased games. I am on a blackout on all my anticipated games. Haven't even seen a single piece of Uncharted 4 footage after E3.

The worst part is how everyone's flocking to the thread. 1500+ posts already and there's still 9/10 days till release.

Spaghetti

honestly, i'm just as scared of gameplay spoilers as story ones. i don't want to know about bosses, set pieces, missions, side ops, nothin' outside officially released materials we've seen already.

Yeah I don't think I will ever understand why people post in those threads before release. Especially with story heavy games like MGS.

They waited patiently for 2.5+ years since TPP's first unveiling but can't for the last 10 days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The phantom thirst is too strong I guess.

We've past 10:00:00 people!

You know pretty much everything about a game before its out these days. I remember picking up arkham asylum without knowing anything about it and I was blown away, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have had the same effect if I had been following it closely. I think I'm going to stop giving into the pre release hype from now on and just go in blind with games I'm anticipating .

Ryan_MSF

I can tell you that it feels like the best game ever made based on the 'A Heroes' Way' that everyone of us has already seen. :p

the hype is killing me. Playing through Dangonronpa at the minute to try and get me through, gonna pick up Until Dawn too on tuesday, anything to take my mind off things!

C'mon guys. Stop quoting the fake spoiler. .__.

the hype is killing me. Playing through Dangonronpa at the minute to try and get me through, gonna pick up Until Dawn too on tuesday, anything to take my mind off things!

Better finish them quick before 9/1 or else you won't see 'em for months!

I keep thinking of trying another game to pass the time but then the Kaz in my head keeps saying 'you'll regret this Boss' .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom