• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

XoYmeBl.gif

f25.jpg

Jimmydg

So many years waiting for the game makes occasionally me forget. But this impression...
The summer it's going to be reaaally long, and I dont know if that is good or not lol

All these new details, oh my God I can't take it anymore.

The tears. The TEARS.
ROCKETU PAAAANCH. MGS1 levels of advancement. BOSS BATTLES MOTHERFUCKER.

IsZF8pX.gif

Then I remember there's more info and it's embargoed until the fucking ninth of June.

giphy%20(2)(1).gif

Then I remember that the game doesn't even come out for another four fucking months. AHHHHHHH.

2WxWfiavndgcM.gif

Meh, I thought that GAF and internet blackout for me will be around August. But I guess it is already time to abandon thread. Fuck these impressions, I don't want to know anything.

Rajang

I already left gram. I dont wanna be anywhere near this place June 9th

There is a MGS spoiler chat, we don't discuss any spoilers in the main chat.

And gram is a nice way to communicate with other members and it helps to keep the community thread a bit more clean. It's mostly offtopic talk there.

J.EM1

So I fired up GZ for a quick play and just found out you can toggle switch the light on the MRS-4 rifle. Hold/aim with L2 and hit the right button on the D-pad. Don't have to hold up on the D-pad and hit triangle all the time. Silly me.

Rajang

So I fired up GZ for a quick play and just found out you can toggle switch the light on the MRS-4 rifle. Hold/aim with L2 and hit the right button on the D-pad. Don't have to hold up on the D-pad and hit triangle all the time. Silly me.

Nice, I didn't know that either.

MajorTom

I swear I'm still learning new things about this game all the time.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Oh man, y'all do GZ streams? I should watch one sometime. Learn a few things. I'm planning on running through the missions two or three more times before TPP drops.

I'll be streaming Ground Zeroes tomorrow around 2pm mountain time(Colorado).

If anyone is interested in watching me choke live on the internet, I'll be playing and demonstrating moves for the noobies if there are any.

Mexen

I'm gonna be such an expert at this game and on my first playthrough too.

Mexen

All these new details, oh my God I can't take it anymore.

The tears. The TEARS.
ROCKETU PAAAANCH. MGS1 levels of advancement. BOSS BATTLES MOTHERFUCKER.

IsZF8pX.gif

Then I remember there's more info and it's embargoed until the fucking ninth of June.

giphy%20(2)(1).gif

Then I remember that the game doesn't even come out for another four fucking months. AHHHHHHH.

2WxWfiavndgcM.gif

I LOL more than I should. Ha ha ha.

Just found out that there is a companion app for MGSV:GZ.
A map, a minigame and a walkman.
20130621225457uid1_50773.gif

Finished the Tanker part of MGS2 two days ago and starting Big Shell tonight. And can't say that I'm not excited.

How to find you guys on this whole gram thing?

Mexen

Finished the Tanker part of MGS2 two days ago and starting Big Shell tonight. And can't say that I'm not excited.

Konami code bra, jk. Inbox Akiller or Jimmy your phone number or @ on Gram, I think. They're admin, right guys?

pm me your Telegram username and I will invite you.

Yeah the vehicle lights and spotlights use right on the dpad too, but I don't think the tips tell you about the gun light. I remembered them showing that off in the very first demo so I found it pretty quick.

So anyway, during the final battle with Big Boss in MG2, what exactly is the Lvl. 6 Card used for? It's behind a Lvl. 0 door but it doesn't actually open any of the other doors in the area.

I've always wondered what the point of it is.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Do you see the blood on his forehead? DO YOU SEE IT?!!!!! :D

Everytime Kojima posted a chopper pic with a bloody snake he always had only blood on his body, i'm so glad they fixed it.

CE65CP6VEAESEoP.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom