• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
NO PLACE FOR HIDEO! :(

CFB0tlDUIAAtPj7.jpg:large

Sn4ke_911

Probably using motherbase grunts like in Peace Walker?

It is confirmed you can not play as a random Diamond Dogs soldier. So yeah, holy shit this is big. This has to mean there are multiple playable characters but for now they can only choose Snake.

That would also mean Kojima lied again, he said Snake is the only playable character in the game. But hey if there really are more chars to play with why should he spoil the surprise so of course he had to lie.

It is confirmed you can not play as a random Diamond Dogs soldier. So yeah, holy shit this is big. This has to mean there are multiple playable characters but for now they can only choose Snake.

That would also mean Kojima lied again, he said Snake is the only playable character in the game. But hey if there really are more chars to play with why should he spoil the surprise so of course he had to lie.

shocking news

What if it's all a red-herring, and the game only leads you into thinking you can select someone else, but you can't?

Until the epilogue mission where the new character pops up and it's [SOLID SNAKE] while [Venom Snake] is grayed out.

Loakum

Banned
Do you see the blood on his forehead? DO YOU SEE IT?!!!!! :D

Everytime Kojima posted a chopper pic with a bloody snake he always had only blood on his body, i'm so glad they fixed it.

CE65CP6VEAESEoP.jpg:large

I'm surprised we haven't seen more pictures of blood on his forehead...he does have a big-ass horn thingy growing out of it. Yikes!

also: Happy Name Day Mexen!

Sn4ke_911

So am I the only one who is going to TRY to make it to the PC release of TPP and not double dipping?

Hahahahahahhaa there is no way in hell i can wait a day longer than september 1st.

NO. FREAKING. WAY.

Do you think we will play as Solid Snake in the last part of the game? Because this is the last Kojima Metal Gear game, I hope he will do it for the fans. Solid Snake in the future without Kojima would be a weird Solid Snake.

Yes, i think Solid Snake is playable.

#TeamA

Ganondorfo

Do you think we will play as Solid Snake in the last part of the game? Because this is the last Kojima Metal Gear game, I hope he will do it for the fans. Solid Snake in the future without Kojima would be a weird Solid Snake.

brau

So am I the only one who is going to TRY to make it to the PC release of TPP and not double dipping?

Sorry bud. I wish i was not supporting Konami by doing so. But i will be getting a digital version of TPP and CE on ps4, and then PC version when it comes out on Steam.

:(

Error1355

I'm prolly gonna end up owning all 5 versions of this game at one point or another. <_< Though the PS3/Xbox 360 versions will be used and purchased much later if I can help it. =P

Mexen

Happy Birthday Mexen. :D

image.php

Oh yeah, and happy birthday Mexen. If what brau says is even true.

Happy Birthday Mexen! :)

Happy bday mexen!

I'll certainly do more.

Dop! And i was telling myself to remember it...
Happy birthday Mexen o/

Fur Q Mexen!

I mean, happy birthday!

Happy birthday mexen

Happy birthday!

I almost forgot: Happy Birthday Mexen :)

Happy birthday Mexen, enjoy it.

36854204.jpg

Glorious Natal Day to you, Mexen.

Destiny.

Also, Happy Birthday Mexen.

Happy birthday Mexen!

Nope, there was a tweet saying that Gray Fox was mentioned a couple of times but it turned out to be fake. But yeah, given the timeline it's likely that he'll be in the game.

856.jpg

Also
Mexen sorry it's late but

jHwL1.jpg

I'm hoping The Witcher 3 will last me all the way up until MGSV...given how huge it is I think that;'s an easy possibility.

Edit: Happy birthday Mexen!

Happy birthday Mexen, hope you have an awesome birthday weekend.

Mexen I still have 10 minutes left where I live. So it's still technically your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRRRRRROTHERRRRRRR

Thanks a bunch you guys. Had school and work but now shooting pool and having some beers. Love you insane people. Cheers.

EDIT: got fucking GZ!

Do you think we will play as Solid Snake in the last part of the game?
I have a dream, that there's an Epilogue Chapter which will be a remake of MG and MG2. You know: you play as Good Guy Big Boss who ends as a "bad guy" defeated by Solid Snake...

I almost forgot: Happy Birthday Mexen :)

SOLID SNAKE CONFIRMED!

#TeamA

2015-05-1514_25_05-mezlutd.png

I don't get it? It says you play as one person and doesn't mention Solid Snake. Just because he says "for now" and thinks Kojima is hiding something, it doesn't necessarily mean he knows there are more playable characters. It's most likely a personal hope.

But as a in-game character or out-of-story Big Boss Reskin?
(Yours only for $9,99)

lol. I think that he will definitely be featured as a skin, I'm 100% sure about that. But I think that he will also be featured in-game as a potential character, perhaps in one of the last missions leading up to MG.

Maybe The Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Knight but not sure yet...

Destiny.

Also, Happy Birthday Mexen.

The Witcher 3 definitely, that game is a gem and if MGS V wasnt coming out this year it would have all my hype.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll try to be able to play some The Witcher 3. Heard good things about it compared to The Witcher 2 but also some statements regarding the perhaps simple combat system.

Vally

Happy birthday Mexen!

Speaking of which, has there been any talk or tease of him being in this game? anything? Given the timeline He could be there.

Nope, there was a tweet saying that Gray Fox was mentioned a couple of times but it turned out to be fake. But yeah, given the timeline it's likely that he'll be in the game.

sexyelder

lol. I think that he will definitely be featured as a skin, I'm 100% sure about that. But I think that he will also be featured in-game as a potential character, perhaps in one of the last missions leading up to MG.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll try to be able to play some The Witcher 3. Heard good things about it compared to The Witcher 2 but also some statements regarding the perhaps simple combat system.

SIMPLE!?
Y0UJC.png

Venom Fox

Banned
I don't get it? It says you play as one person and doesn't mention Solid Snake. Just because he says "for now" and thinks Kojima is hiding something, it doesn't necessarily mean he knows there are more playable characters. It's most likely a personal hope.
856.jpg

Also
Mexen sorry it's late but

jHwL1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom