• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

Resilient

Going by the scarcity of the white Raiden LE, I'm really glad I decided to fork out the extra money for it. Sucks that AU has to wait another week! :(

sarcoa

My early Valentine
:(

68TjXjS.jpg
I think we're seeing the same person.

8472389368_f55945d851_z.jpg

Marlowe89

Just played the demo, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Don't want to risk getting spoiled, so I'll be taking my leave from this thread until I can play through the entire game later this month.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I really hope the"wooden sword" thing ends up being true. I was worried that this wouldn't be Metal Gear-y enough for me...

Mr.Fresh

Lmao how is that commercial leagues better? It's almost the same thing.

Anyway I hope the trailers didn't spoil most of the game I tried to stay away but I couldn't. :(

RangerBAD

There's also a new Japanese trailer out. Not sure if it's been posted. Looks to have spoilers in it. It shows
Sunny
briefly and various story scenes.

This has to be the best "simple and clean" thread I've seen on GAF.

Well done. Amazing work!

Thanks, man. I should take this opportunity to thank you in return for the awesome Walking Dead thread. I wouldn't have seen a fraction of the behind-the-scenes stuff if it wasn't for your dilligence :)

SamuraiX-

Thanks, man. I should take this opportunity to thank you in return for the awesome Walking Dead thread. I wouldn't have seen a fraction of the behind-the-scenes stuff if it wasn't for your dilligence :)

You're very welcome! Appreciate the kind words. I'm really glad you guys are finding the roundups helpful. :)

JPKellams

From my twitter:

Want to come to the MGR VIP launch party in LA and see the MGR soundtrack live? I've got a couple of spots for @platinumgames fans. Just tweet me using #MGRocks with who you think is singing on the soundtrack. Send me the singer/song title, if you're right, you're in. Spots are limited, so this is a first come, first served contest. For details on the event, check this blog post: http://platinumgames.com/2013/02/09/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-launch-events/

jett

D-Member
From my twitter:

Want to come to the MGR VIP launch party in LA and see the MGR soundtrack live? I've got a couple of spots for @platinumgames fans. Just tweet me using #MGRocks with who you think is singing on the soundtrack. Send me the singer/song title, if you're right, you're in. Spots are limited, so this is a first come, first served contest. For details on the event, check this blog post: http://platinumgames.com/2013/02/09/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-launch-events/

We the people demand an update regarding a supposed japan-exclusive weapon.

pretty plz.

Top Bottom