• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

Sgblues

Well it wouldn't be metal gear if it didn't have some crazy shit going on in it and that's part of the charm of the series and why we love it.

Would be funny to hear the wooden sword shout "Its Showtime!" in Japanese when you draw it.

winstano

GHoqEGF.jpg

The bunch of stuff that I got as part of the competition... The hype is escalating. The pure evil of sending me a copy of one of my most anticipated games in YEARS on the first valentine's day I'm spending with my gf in our first home is... Yeah. God dammit!

Someone needs to gif that matrix scene at the end of the Japanese weapons trailer just released... The pole arm looks to have a lot more moves than I thought so I'm pretty happy..

chrono01

I am one of the nuts who is buying the NA collector's edition. Yup...

Maybe so, but I will join you in that regard.

I weakened and listened to some of the music tracks. Wow...so good...

I really hope at least a few of them are included on the soundtrack CD that comes with the Limited Edition.

I'll still likely import the full OST, though. It definitely seems to be worth the purchase [from little I've heard so far, anyway].

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Talking wooden sword sounds awesome.

Being JP exclusive is not awesome. Seriously, what's the point?

chrono01

You guys are good at Revengeancing avatars.

I'd never in a million years be able to apply such a thing to my own. Well, without it looking horrible anyway. -_-

Curufinwe

Yeah, people aren't really posting these, for some odd reason.

Play UK - 91
GamesTM - 9
Famitsu - 9/10/10/10
Dengeki PlayStation - 85/90/100/90
Gamepro Germany - 85(couldn't find a link for this one)

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/13/met...begin-get-all-the-scores-here/comment-page-1/

http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/12/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-dengeki-playstation-review-score/

Someone will post a review thread once the first sub-80% score comes in from a Western site.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Can anyone take a shot at Revengeancing my dear old Chie avatar? :p

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
It is really dumb. The only reason I can think of for this being Japan-exclusive is that they couldn't get David Hayter for some reason.

That and I'm assuming it's some kind of referential joke lost in translation

It's whatever to me really.

Too excited about playing it to care about minuscule content at this point

Gbraga

Can someone revengence my avatar?

It's already 60fps so even if it comes it won't be that superior.

Not really. The game is 40~60fps, it's not rock solid 60, and it's very noticeable.

A PC version would be great, I'd double dip for sure.

icespide

Banned
Love some of these shirts... does anyone know if Uniqlo's sizes run particularly small or anything (I've never worn any of their stuff)? Trying to figure out what size I should get since I'm somewhere between small and medium...

I'm usually a medium but for Uniqlo shirts I go large, they run a little small

Sidzed2

So here's a funny story that I thought GAF might appreciate...

Both Eatchildren and I write for a little ol' gaming website (EC is an Ed).

So yesterday, review code comes in for MGR and Aliens Colonial Marines.

I draw the short straw.

HOLD ME GAF ;)

The_Monk

I just want to take some time and thank you for a very well done OT fellow GAFfer!

And of course, I'm very curious to try this game.

deim0s

I draw the short straw.

HOLD ME GAF ;)

I'm so sorry.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.

I draw the short straw.

HOLD ME GAF ;)

Your straw wasn't initially the shortest. EatChildren zandatsu'd that shit.

Anteater

I draw the short straw.

HOLD ME GAF ;)

Kill him.

BAD DAYS DON'T STAND A CHANCE!

badday6auxt.gif

Love some of these shirts... does anyone know if Uniqlo's sizes run particularly small or anything (I've never worn any of their stuff)? Trying to figure out what size I should get since I'm somewhere between small and medium...

They do. Ordered a medium for Peace Walker and it felt like a loose small "smedium"

Pre-ordered last night from EB (I'm in Australia) and the Limited Edition was sold out! Not that I was planning on spending $200+ but still surprised it was sold out. Looks like pre-ordering from EB gets you the steelbook and white Raiden.

Top Bottom