• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

Akainu

As a citizen and resident of the United States, this is the first time I have ever seen a "Not available in your country" message on YouTube.

Really? I get these all of the time. It's even worst when it's a recommended video that looks interesting.

joe2187

Banned
oooh oooh

Do mine next!

Hmmmm....

here you go

oHtbvs.jpg

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ah I see. I can't imagine this would be an effect the ps3 couldn't handle. Isn't ps3 the lead sku anyway? Why would they make the effect and leave it out of the best version?

My speculation is that it's because the effects depend on transparencies, which the PS3 is not very good at. It's the reason Bayonetta was such a travesty. Well, one of the reasons. There might be more.

Wasn't there a Raiden eyepatch-thingy image floating around one of these threads? I can't seem to find it. I want to Revengeance-ify my Kazified avatar lol

if you aren't bored making avatars... may i request mine as well

:)

eyepatch and jawif possible but, if it's too difficult a simple eye lens flare will do.

Curufinwe

I still can't decide if I should pre-order this, or wait for the first price drop. Especially since I have XCOM coming in the mail.

If only Amazon would toss in a $10 credit, or at least offer some decent DLC as a bonus for pre-ordering.

chrono01

As much as I hate asking others to do work, the thought/idea of Revengeanced Link is just too incredible to pass up. Sadly, I lack the ability to do so. -_-

I understand entirely if it's deemed impossible, especially given the angle, but I figured I'd ask just in-case.

winstano

Someone with the retail or review copy please answer post #1272.

Yes, they are. Because....

Aren't they just screenshots at slightly different times?

^^ The blue effects are when you parry attacks.

I'm trying to decide between the PS3 and 360 versions..I definitely understand this has been talked about in previous pages, but what's up with the VR missions? What do they consist of? It sounds like a good chunk of content...I was all for the 360 version before I heard of this because I like the controller better. I also prefer absolute smoothness and do not mind screen tearing much..so it really comes down to the VR missions..

Top Bottom