• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: The Essential to be released in March by Konami for PS2[+Pre-Order]

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-49-en-15-Metal+Gear+Solid+-70-2jtb.html

Price: US$ 34.90.

-Great value - 3 Games at a value price point
-First time in the franchise history that all 3 games are available together!
-Final chance to get fully immersed in the Metal Gear Solid universe before the release of Metal Gear Solid 4
-Includes the directors cut of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
-Special re-designed packaging artwork from renowned artist Shinkawa

pa.118991.1.jpg

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
They should've done this with the Silent Hill collection as well. The lack of SH1 really bothered me, so I decided to give the collection a pass.

Redd

bigmakstudios said:
needs a wii version. solid snake is in brawl, now where is mgs for wii. >:O

Well you could always play TTS on the Wii............that's something I guess.

calder

Skiptastic said:
Explain to me why this isn't out for Xbox 360.
Because then it wouldn't simply be the same discs in a different, nicer box that they can sell for the 4th time and would require ppl other than an artist and a few interns to put together.

So... tempted... god I love that packaging. :lol And it's cheap, in a way (as long as you ignore the fact like I'm trying to do that I already have all the games already).

i already own:
mgs1
mgs1:VR missions
mgs2:substance
mgs3:subsistence LE

SHOULD I BUY THIS ESSENTIAL COLLECTION? does it include special extra disc like "the document of mgs2" or whatever?

Top Bottom