• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

Cleve

BBuy is preparing mine for shipment too. Let's hope it actually gets here Tuesday and not a day late like they usually manage.

I did see the ps360 version on shelves in my local store today, I don't know if they'd have sold them if I took it up front but I can hold out until tuesday as it is.

Has anyone who did Gamestop in-store pre-order have their cards charged or the order status change from open to shipped?
I don't know if my information could provide some insight, but I pre-ordered my in-store with a credit card back in March. I was charged for the product almost immediately and I optioned for the one-day shipping. I received a special receipt that claims that it'll arrive Sept. 02nd/03rd, but the clerks stated it would likely arrive on the release date in the afternoon. It still has an "open" status when I check my item confirmation.

Nibel

Still got no delivery confirmation from Gamestop.de despite having sent them an email asking about this and them saying that there will be no issues...

wtzgU.gif

El-Suave

Mine is shipping, too but I'm probably sending it back and go with the Shinkawa steelbook instead. The Diamond Dog metal plate not being part of the box in Europe seems cheap to me. Judiging from the unboxings the Euro CE is even a little more underwhelming its US counterpart.

Iorv3th

I had my card charged on the 26th but my order says open and not shipped. I also paid for their fastest shipping. Does anyone have experience with game pre orders from gamestop, will i get it on release day? If not no biggie I'll just start on the pc version.

You will get it on release day, or should. However just depends on UPS, had my Majoras Mask delayed because of a 'train derailment'.

myco666

Mine is shipping, too but I'm probably sending it back and go with the Shinkawa steelbook instead. The Diamond Dog metal plate not being part of the box in Europe seems cheap to me. Judiging from the unboxings the Euro CE is even a little more underwhelming its US counterpart.

Diamond Dog metal plate is actually magnet so that is why it is not part of the box which IMO is much better. Otherwise isn't the EU CE exactly the same as US version and only one being different is Asian version?

Amazon better ship my fucking copy. I hate having to wait over a week after release date because I don't want to pay for Prime anymore.

Error1355

Best Buy's still preparing for shipping and GameStop is just Open.

I had a pending transaction for GameStop last night but that is gone, and Best Buy's pending transaction is still pending. >_>

Menthuss

Out of curiosity, does anyone else have the word "gauntlet" misspelled as "guantlet" on the back of the hand of the arm replica?

So my status is similar to those saying it hasn't shipped yet (Amazon US) so I asked Amazon Support about my status of my CE and they said it's in the shipping process and its guaranteed to be here on release date.

wanders

I chatted with a Best Buy rep and they told me that my CE that says "preparing for shipment" will arrive on release day

Idk if I beleive

Tdog987

I'm a little worried about this

Ordered my ce from bb back in March when it 1st got out up. I ordered like 15 min after the thread for bb was made

It's Sunday now and it's been the the preparing to ship phase since very early Saturday

I have no faith

I'm a little worried about this

Ordered my ce from bb back in March when it 1st got out up. I ordered like 15 min after the thread for bb was made

It's Sunday now and it's been the the preparing to ship phase since very early Saturday

I have no faith

If it says preparing to ship I think you're fine. The status is probably just lagging behind

Korezo

anyone know if the small hand can hold the dualshock 4 or even a cell phone or headset? I'm thinking of canceling my preorder because this small hand looks worthless.

Parad0x

Neo Member
Unfortunately looks like i may be out of luck... Ordered my MGS V TPP CE on March 9th shortly after announcement. It shows "Not Yet Shipped". Amazon upgraded me to one day shipping as they said it should've been processed and shipped on Friday. So i guess ill find out tomorrow. Also still showing "Arriving Tuesday by 8 pm"

jrush64

Banned
Unfortunately looks like i may be out of luck... Ordered my MGS V TPP CE on March 9th shortly after announcement. It shows "Not Yet Shipped". Amazon upgraded me to one day shipping as they said it should've been processed and shipped on Friday. So i guess ill find out tomorrow. Also still showing "Arriving Tuesday by 8 pm"

I'm in the exact same boat. Maybe I should call them to find out why it hasnt shipped yet.

robotrock

Banned

I would not worry. Mine is also like that!

Rajang

Damn.

I will also find out tommorow if I'll get my CE. The retailer where I pre-orderer also has a notification on their website saying that they will send out MGSV on monday for a September 1 release. I'm from the Netherlands btw and I bought mine at 12game.

LoveCake

I had this email yesterday :/

Your Game parcel has been delayed

We were expecting to deliver a parcel to you today; however, we have not yet received this parcel from Game. As soon as we get your parcel, we will send you an email with your new delivery details. Until then, please contact the sender for more information.

Click the button below to see the latest information on your parcel

LwsxvDI.png

What does this mean???

Rajang

I had this email yesterday :/

Your Game parcel has been delayed

We were expecting to deliver a parcel to you today; however, we have not yet received this parcel from Game. As soon as we get your parcel, we will send you an email with your new delivery details. Until then, please contact the sender for more information.

Click the button below to see the latest information on your parcel

What does this mean???

It means that GAME didn't send anything.

Top Bottom