• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

Fuck it, I'm having an early night. See you on the other side, its going to be a wonderful day.

Goodnight-Kiss-GIF-2015.gif

You bet!

WTF? My MGS5 CE just arrived from Amazon. I've never gotten a preorder early from them before.

Wow, pretty lucky! That's very unlike them. Amazon seems to always wait until the last minute to ship any of my preorders. My package is still scheduled for tomorrow but they havent even shipped yet, which is normal for me.

Mine has left the warehouse which just so happens to be in the same state as me and about an hour and a half away. Will i get lucky and get it tomorrow, or even today?

Did anyone order the HORI Phantom Pain headset? I pre ordered one but it says they need more time for an estimated delivery date, they are supposed to be out tommorow (1st) as well... hmm.

Timeaisis

So *all* BB orders should get to us on Tuesday, right? I don't remember picking a shipping option (standard, 2-day, overnight, etc.)

Wow, pretty lucky! That's very unlike them. Amazon seems to always wait until the last minute to ship any of my preorders. My package is still scheduled for tomorrow but they havent even shipped yet, which is normal for me.

I'm in the same boat :(. I'm working till Thursday though so no matter. Taking of early Thursday for sure though!!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Hey guys, I'm late to this news. Is every single CE missing the codes? What about the box problems?

Recharg3

we always put ourselves through this suffering with every major release and always forget about it afterwards

we will have the exact same threads about fallout next and the pip boys haha!!

The one I ordered from BB is still processing, uh oh.

I just got my ship notice from BB, don't worry yet.

Ya, they usually time everything to arrive exactly on the date. So this surprised the hell out of me. Sadly, I won't be able to play it when I get home tonight so the one time I get something early, I can't take advantage of it.

What status does it say on Amazon?

It says Delivered.

Woke up to an email of Amazon declining my payment because for some reason they defaulted my payment method over to a card that expired two years ago. Still says it's a go for Thursday, I really hope they don't turn around and say it's back ordered now cause I'll lose my shit. Glad I pre-ordered the regular game at gamestop just in case.
Weird. Same fucking thing.

Worst part is, I had delivery scheduled for tomorrow. And after this little screw up on their part the scheduled delivery date is now set for Thursday.

I received what was supposed to be my MGSV collectors edition today, but there was a book in the box instead. I got $40 compensation for this fuck up, still pretty pissed. And this is from Amazon.

Ocelott

I received what was supposed to be my MGSV collectors edition today, but there was a book in the box instead. I got $40 compensation for this fuck up, still pretty pissed. And this is from Amazon.

I would have asked for $60 so I could have got the game digitally. That is terrible.

darthbob

Umm, you really need to talk to them and explain that a $40 voucher isn't good enough. $60 would be fine because then you could order it digitally and start ASAP while they work out how to get your CE to you.

This doesn't need to be said, but due to a thread on here last week I will. I know you're frustrated that you didn't get the CE, but for the love of all that is holy please do not take it out on the CSR. Be calm, cool, and collected and you'll be fine.

Be the Fonz.

What book, it might be a clue from Kojima about his next project.

It was "Fool's Quest", I have no idea what that is.

I would have asked for $60 so I could have got the game digitally. That is terrible.

They were actually only offering me $25 compensation at first, I could only get them to push it up to $40. I have an order for the standard edition coming tomorrow, they upgraded it to the fastest shipping

lingse22

Neo Member
My order on Amazon says that it has shipped and will arrive by 8pm tomorrow but checking the tracking number on UPS shows a scheduled delivery of "Wednesday by the end of the day"

Anyone ever seen this before and still get their order on release day?

Justinh

It was "Fool's Quest", I have no idea what that is.

Is Amazon trying to be cheeky?
Did I use that word right? nevermind.

I'm really excited for my CE and guide to show up tomorrow and everything, butI feel like I'm trying to cram for a test while plowing through Ground Zeroes, trying to get 100%. I'm only at like...18 or something right now...
edit: well it was 21, but it just started thundering and the power went out for a second, everything else is fine, but my Xbone won't turn back on.

God...dammit...

Top Bottom