• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

I'm in the same boat :(. I'm working till Thursday though so no matter. Taking of early Thursday for sure though!!
Ya, they usually time everything to arrive exactly on the date. So this surprised the hell out of me. Sadly, I won't be able to play it when I get home tonight so the one time I get something early, I can't take advantage of it.

Even though I'm receiving it tomorrow, I probably wont get to play it until Wednesday anyway. Maybe an hour or two Tuesday evening if I'm lucky.

Late July Best Buy has shipped. Would have shipped sooner if it weren't for the fact that I got a new bank card and it messed up the charging of it. Probably not going to get it tomorrow but I wouldn't have time to play it tomorrow anyway.

Cleve

Warning!! If your CE is delayed and not arriving tomorrow, don't buy a retail copy of the standard game and expect to be able to return the game inside the CE. I just watched an unboxing of a US PS4 version and there is a NOT FOR RESALE box in place of a UPC.

Just FYI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJqp9pHGsU#t=5m05s

Well thanks for checking. Mine's listed as ready for pickup, so I hope bbuy pull through and have it ready tomorrow.

//ARCANUM

Well UPS finally picked up my package. It's in Kentucky. I'm in Texas. UPS currently says: "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." They basically have to put it on a plane tonight for me to get it tomorrow. I sure hope I do.

Have they charged you? It'll probably ship sometime today/tonight from what I've seen here.

I would assume so..havent been notified of any issues. Currently calling them to figure this out.

Edit: I swear whoever thought it would be a good idea to have shitty pop/rock music BLARE through the hold line needs to be slapped.

Broritos

Well UPS finally picked up my package. It's in Kentucky. I'm in Texas. UPS currently says: "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." They basically have to put it on a plane tonight for me to get it tomorrow. I sure hope I do.

Same thing for me and I'm in South Florida.

(Sigh) So Amazon flopped my order but I complained that I was guaranteed a release day arrival by a Amazon rep the day before so they moved my shipping from two days to one-day shipping for free so it should be hear Wednesday.

(Sigh) So Amazon flopped my order but I complained that I was guaranteed a release day arrival by a Amazon rep the day before so they moved my shipping from two days to one-day shipping for free so it should be hear Wednesday.

Did your original delivery date change? Or did something else happen?

Amazon US that feel when
jVDYr.jpg

I'm DC/MD so idk if it's cause im so close to the Baltimore Warehouse or what but im getting worried.

Iorv3th

did anyone preorder the CE from gamestop's website? I haven't gotten anything from them and hope it will arrive tomorrow

You should have already gotten a shipping confirmation if you didn't you probably aren't getting it tomorrow. I got a shipped e-mail at about 7:30 this morning.

I just had a chat with customer service and the lady reassured me that my order would be arriving tomorrow despite me insisting that the shortage was real. If it doesn't ship by tonight i'll probably just end up getting a retail copy :(. Wtf man.

I will never preorder from best buy again. Even with gcu. Rep I got off the phone with said my order is backordered but the system won't tell me that until tomorrow for whatever reason and at the same time I probably won't receive it till Friday.

Rep said there is a slight chance its a technical glitch but I've pretty much given up hope that I'm playing this tomorrow.

I'm pretty crushed right now.

Has anyone's shipped from amazon.com? Mine still says preparing for shipment. Ordered March 9. Getting a little worried as it's now 9pm eastern.

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. I also ordered it on March 9th and it has the same status. The Rep assured me that it would arrive by tomorrow, but I highly doubt it at this point. It's about 6 pm PT right now.

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. I also ordered it on March 9th and it has the same status. The Rep assured me that it would arrive by tomorrow, but I highly doubt it at this point. It's about 6 pm PT right now.

My PS4 didn't ship until 1am the same day I received it when it launched. Amazon didn't start shipping things yesterday.

I preordered the CE with gamestop for overnight delivery. Early this morning I got notice from gamestop of shipping with a tracking number. But still now the UPS tracking just says "shipping label created". I'm starting to worry it isn't going out until tomorrow.

Reule

Shit is ridiculous that no one who ordered with Target can get tracking info. Guess I'll just not leave the house between now and the 9th. Forever a prisoner in my own home waiting for a plastic robot baby arm.

I asked in the OT about this but no answer. Anyone?

So my CE won't be arriving until either later in the day or sometime later in the week. No idea since I can't get tracking details but it's been shipped since the 28th. In any case, I'm going to be playing a regular edition copy till then. It won't matter if I put in the DLC later, right?

BTails

Still nothing from Amazon.ca (Order not yet shipped, expected delivery Tuesday Sept 1), so I went onto Live Chat again. They told me that it's entered shipping, will go out tonight, and arrive tomorrow.

That's twice I've been guaranteed tomorrow... Either me and Big Boss are chilling after work tomorrow, or Amazon's gonna hear holy hell, haha.

solidarity

Neo Member
Welp I got a shipping notification from gamestop and it seems my CE won't be here until Friday. Damn I was looking forward to playing it this week.

Top Bottom