• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

Vroadstar

Not sure if this is the reason here in PH, but according to Datablitz we won't be getting our pre-ordered copies today and there is no date given when : (

7/31 Best Buy order finally "shipped" (aka waiting for UPS pick-up super late in the day :/) a few hours ago. Now I'm feverishly refreshing the tracking number.

png

Neo Member
whew! walmart.ca has sent me the tracking info and it should arrive tomorrow. I was getting worried!

My BBY order has been awaiting pickup by UPS for the whole day. I'm in Texas, unless it's here as well (someone else said Kentucky, so I doubt it's here), then I won't be getting this anytime soon.

Oh well. More time to play Until Dawn?

//ARCANUM

My BBY order has been awaiting pickup by UPS for the whole day. I'm in Texas, unless it's here as well (someone else said Kentucky, so I doubt it's here), then I won't be getting this anytime soon.

Oh well. More time to play Until Dawn?

Yeah that was me. Mine is still in Kentucky, though I have seen things get overnighted in situations like this. So there's still a chance.

Maddocks

Told a buddy about the collectors edition being available for ps4, so he snagged one. Wonder how fast they will sell out.

Thanks for the replies guys. Mine is still preparing for shipment, but you've given me hope. If it's delayed, I'll just download it on PSN while I wait.

Mœbius

UK here: Game / DPD just updated their tracking site; bow says the following:

We have your parcel, and it's on its way to our London depot. Your estimated delivery date is Tuesday 1st Sept.

Looks like it's happening. Fingers crossed!

Buddy of mine ordered his off of eBay.

Does that mean he'll have to contact seller for dlc codes or will it be in box?

Or does he have to wait and see?

wiibomb

Now I get why amazon shipped so late my CE...

Turns out it is shipping from Florida, very near from Miami, the delivery address...

I should have never doubt you amazon :)

Ordered mine from Gamestop and was sent an email at 8:55 this morning. Checked the tracking then it said "Label has been created, ready for UPS" and just checked again. Same exact thing. No estimated delivery or anything. Guess I'm not getting mine day one, can't wait to call customer service and get a refund for the money I spent on one day shipping.

Thanks to my twitter notifications Walmart and Amazon had CEs in stock just now.

Walmart is already sold out tho.

I expect Amazon to be out soon as well.

Broritos

Status just updated.

My Best Buy order which was shipped today from KY now says it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow at 3pm.

Wooh!

Cleve

Welp, as of late last year Best Buy started offering free expedited shipping on pre-orders that usually results in release date delivery, so I don't know what time frame you're referencing, but your experiences are contrary to several posters here who've ordered and had consistent release-date delivery in the past.

I just wanted to say that you were right, best buy did actually upgrade my mgs and danganronpa to overnight saver. That's awesome! The last few games I didn't in-store pickup were ffx, saints row, and onechanbara on ps4, all of which didn't get the same treatment.

I'm really glad to see they've changed their policies.

Wow, surprised they have more. I thought there was a shortage.

Mine is already only just 2 hours away. Should be here tomorrow morning before 10. Really nice to wake up to the final Kojima-directed MGS on your doorstep. /BigBossSalute

Reule

Just making sure...

The CE should've had an insert for Day 1, MGO, and CE content? Three inserts for DLC in total?

I just got my shipping confirmation from Amazon and my CE should be arriving on September 2nd :(. So much for that reassurance of it arriving on time from the Amazon rep I spoke to. I know it's only one day, but what the fuck, man. I ordered that shit on the 9th of March.

Ludens

Banned
Does someone with CE can tell me what videos are in the bluray?
On Steam there's only the Legacy video, but it seems strange the whole bluray only contains that?

Ran rp

It's out for delivery already! (5:15 AM) I should be getting it pretty early then.

Does someone with CE can tell me what videos are in the bluray?
On Steam there's only the Legacy video, but it seems strange the whole bluray only contains that?

IIRC it should be a documentary and all the trailers.

Ban Puncher

Just making sure...

The CE should've had an insert for Day 1, MGO, and CE content? Three inserts for DLC in total?

Mine had two inserts labelled 'Day 1' and 'MGO' but the Day 1 code when redeemed said 'Collectors Edition Day 1' and had all the advertised DLC bar the MGO stuff.

Does anyone know what's happening with the DLC codes that were included in Ground Zeroes boxes? Keep getting errors whilst trying to redeem it on PSN.

Reule

Mine had two inserts labelled 'Day 1' and 'MGO' but the Day 1 code when redeemed said 'Collectors Edition Day 1' and had all the advertised DLC bar the MGO stuff.

Does anyone know what's happening with the DLC codes that were included in Ground Zeroes boxes? Keep getting errors whilst trying to redeem it on PSN.
NA? PS4? I think I'll wait on my codes then. I was going to enter the Day 1 code from a Day 1 Edition.

Speaking of which, anyone have any idea when retailers will be emailing these codes? Would've been nice if they had sent them out yesterday and or this morning.

Top Bottom