• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

So just to confirm...I have the CE and I got the magnet, arm, steelbook, game, bonus disc, map, day 1 dlc and mgo dlc....That everything?

Got ps4 version uk version

leehom

Don't know if this thread scared some people into canceling, but if it did, thanks! Was able to nab a CE yesterday off Amazon. I'm set this year, got my mgs ce and xenoblade se.

Just so UK owners are aware. We have two DLC cards in the case. One for MGO and one labelled Day One Content.

The Day One Content one actually has all of the collector's edition DLC. They could've labelled it better.

Does anybody here have a backordered order at all? I have no estimate or anything about when I'm going to get this. Im so livid right now.

Revan

So I just picked up mine from EB Games (PS4 CE) - there was no inserts for the Day 1 or MGO - I had to explain to the guy that Konami fucked up and that they should have the codes mailed to them and printed off on the receipt,

I haven't tried the code he printed off for me yet - I HOPE it's everything (there was just one code)

Also - no Konami Code code either in the box - FYI

UPDATE - the code worked and gave me 16 pieces of DLC - looks like it was all on the disc as nothing was downloaded.

My BBY CE PS4 order delivered about an hour ago, shipped yesterday around the same time as the rest of you were getting shipment notifications.

Have hope brothers.

TeLTvbw.jpg

Yep, BBY order out for delivery today. Guess I was worried about nothing, very happy with Best Buy on this one. Well, I will be once I have it in great condition...

Good luck to everyone else!

Just received my collectors edition... not gonna lie, it's a very poor collectors edt imo.

I rate what you get at a £70 max value.... and we've be charged £30 more than that in the UK....

On the plus side, nothing was missing. Looks like the UK has no issues with the missing codes!

Boss gave me the day off since it was slow today. Unfortunately I have no clue when my package is showing up or where it's at. Thanks Target!

Saiyan-Rox

Anyone in the UK have their CE delivered today? and if so was it by van or normal postie?

Mine never arrived today and i'm super salty about it

Luckily they are selling the steelbook on it's own (5€) here in Finland. Well, at least in one shop. Ordered just the steelbook from them because I'm getting the game from where I work.

Well, I found it. http://www.vpd.fi/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-steelbook.html
Don't know why I didn't see it on my first try.

They say that they can do international shipping, but you have to contact them before you make your order.

Maybe I can do something to help out gaffers who want to try ordering steelbook from that store.

It is not specified. Through e-mail, I guess.

vpd@vpd.fi is their email. Email them and ask.

Well I emailed them about ordering two so a friend and I can save on the international shipping costs. I'll post the price as soon as I get a reply.

do you think you could add an extra for me? and ship it to my address in US when delivered? I think that would save on shipping too

Anyone know what's going on with this? I'd love to find a loophole to get the Shinkawa steelbook.

Brawl96

Some people are reporting that the CE content is actually in the Day 1 code. If you're planning on keeping the game, it couldn't hurt to open it up and try.

I opened up the box and everything, no code inside and the box doesn't even say Day 1. Is this the case with all other PS4 CE USA Amazon folk?

Riptwo

It doesn't look like my amazon.ca order has even shipped yet to Calgary. I have Prime, but there's still no delivery estimate, though I've heard that others who ordered on March 9th have seen delivery estimates for some time. I'm freaked out that it's going to get stealth cancelled!

BTails

It doesn't look like my amazon.ca order has even shipped yet to Calgary. I have Prime, but there's still no delivery estimate, though I've heard that others who ordered on March 9th have seen delivery estimates for some time. I'm freaked out that it's going to get stealth cancelled!

I'm in the same boat: Amazon.ca continues to tell me it'll be delivered today (Calgary also), but is still "Preparing to Ship". Just had an extremely unhelpful customer rep too, so I'm pretty salty at them right now, haha.

Hasney

Anyone in the UK have their CE delivered today? and if so was it by van or normal postie?

Mine never arrived today and i'm super salty about it

I didn't get a tracking number either, but it came via DPD. Had to bug them on Twitter to get the tracking number.

Anybody have an idea on how long it takes best buy to restock CEs and such? Cause that what I have to wait on for them to ship out my preorder March 19th edition. What's the point of doing preordeds if you can't keep up with demand?

Dave1988

Got my CE today. It came with two slips with PSN codes (Day One Additional Content and MGO). I can confirm that entering the D1 code gave me access to the Collector's Edition in-game stuff. Europe here, by the way.

Brawl96

Got my CE today. It came with two slips with PSN codes (Day One Additional Content and MGO). I can confirm that entering the D1 code gave me access to the Collector's Edition in-game stuff. Europe here, by the way.

How did Konami screw NA so badly? Seems like a simple oversight on their part. To be honest, not even sure what the day 1 and CE content is but I paid for it and want it...

Saiyan-Rox

Nope DPD are doing their usual "Northern Ireland is a scummy hell hole who can wait an extra day" thing again

Getting it tomorrow :(

Podge293

my god Gamestop Ireland only processed my order now for the collector's edition and there's a bunch of tweets on their twitter stating that DLC codes are missing from the boxes

Top Bottom