• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Visceir

I'll be getting my last weekly bonus tonight, guess I'll find out which dupes I'm gonna pull then.

Bajanna would be really cool to have for her Coin Bonus skill, seems like it makes coin rewards from monsters work just like exp bonus works when you kill multiple enemies. I wonder if that works in Coin Creeps and how much of a bonus it would net.

Odin seems quite decent for a spear user, not sure if I have the stomach to level him up -- guess I'll do it during weekdays when coin creeps aren't available.

I'm liking S'naip, but I'll have to raise his B% before he'll be truly useful.

Aprico

Neo Member
I started playing yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Is there anything you can do with unwanted units? I've been poking around and I haven't seen anything related to getting rid of them.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I started playing yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Is there anything you can do with unwanted units? I've been poking around and I haven't seen anything related to getting rid of them.
Nothing; there's no feeding units in this game; you never know when you'll need them too...

30-6
I *might* try to finish up the game tomorrow
Kinda funny that I have all these S/SS characters and I havent finished yet...
Do it, the final boss music amazing to listen to, especially when you're in the fight.

You can't remove characters, but they don't use up space like in other PAD games.

If you recruit new characters (with energy or coin) and get a duplicate, that character gets some bonus skill% increase.

Once at 100% bonus skill (takes forever), you'll never get duplicates of that character ever again. (which is a good thing)

Hige

Bajanna would be really cool to have for her Coin Bonus skill, seems like it makes coin rewards from monsters work just like exp bonus works when you kill multiple enemies. I wonder if that works in Coin Creeps and how much of a bonus it would net.
If it's only +10% per chain, that'll be pretty disappointing. I got a +40% chain bonus on the coin creeps boss today, which would only give about 700 more coins than normal if her skill is only 10%.

Either way, it sucks that the skill is on job 3. I don't like when job 2 turns out to be more useful, though that doesn't seem to be the case for Bajanna.

Random: Her name is バハンナ (Bahanna) in Japanese, so the J has an H sound and thus saves her the embarrassment of sounding like she's named after genitalia.

ljicsj.jpg

You guys are too excited for Bajanna ;).

zulux21

so I am curious is Conversion Rite (sheena) as fun as it sounds?
like is it actually a move that can keep your team healthy if you can use it every turn?

I'm sitting on 130 energy (saved from launch), but reading these posts about crazy SS pulls makes me want to splurge.

I'm still hoping for a "godfest" event, but it probably won't be soon.
Some sort of "double B% per duplicate" event would be cool too.

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm sitting on 130 energy (saved from launch), but reading these posts about crazy SS pulls makes me want to splurge.

Its not worth waiting...just spend it all.

I gave in once I had 75 energy, and got 3 SSs when I did all my rolls. Do it! :p

so I am curious is Conversion Rite (sheena) as fun as it sounds?
like is it actually a move that can keep your team healthy if you can use it every turn?

No not really, it's just some slight additional healing that is dependent on how hard she hits the enemy (it seems to be based on a percentage of her pincer damage), so if you pincer bowman or a whole row of enemies you can get a few hundred in healing. I use both her and Rikken so even though they don't heal as much as a full time healer, they can keep me healthy when they work together while doing decent damage. Sheena is the strongest wielder of a panacea type skill, so she is pretty versatile. To be honest, I think a lot of the healers in this game overkill on the healing, so having consistent healing across the whole team seems really good, instead of having 1 character go all in on the heals.

Aprico

Neo Member
Just had to give up on a dungeon :/
There were these two white dragons (couldn't find their names online) that have an aoe heal, I only had three units and wasn't able to kill either in a single turn. So, the one I didn't damage would heal the other back to full health.

Burn Seasons

Neo Member
Damn it, why do the event dungeons have to be so hard?

I can breeze through the first fine, the second is a bit tricky but when it comes to the last one..It's a huge ordeal just to make it to the boss let alone kill him. Ugh. Luck is unkind to me.

Mashing

Aw ye, powerleveling babysitter is complete.

My Gugba is only 40% and he's still super powerful.

I just beat Odin Ultra with a team of Snaip, Macuri, Pahrl (+50 def to bows is ridiculous, she also has frequency bows), Gugba, Kuscah and Grace. Never had to eat a drain life with that much DPS. Even with -100% B% on my chars, one PP and it negated it's effect and with Gugba (PP amp), I was getting a new PP every round.

Hige

I need a "skip battle animations" option in settings. Having to sit through all the spells/attacks while grinding the coin dungeon is killing me.

Think He meant skip it totally.
Fast forward is not enough especially when you are using multiple casters with PBoost.
They will be shooting alot of spells taking time.

yah that si a tad annoying.

sometimes i forgoe the P if i know im going to kill or its the last enemy

Hige

Think He meant skip it totally.
Fast forward is not enough especially when you are using multiple casters with PBoost.
They will be shooting alot of spells taking time.
Yeah, this. I have 3 mages that I'm trying to max out the B% for and the animations take forever even with fast forward.

Top Bottom