• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Meier

My god, when did Curt get so fat?! Yikes.

uspw_5955636.jpg

(I'm sure this has been posted, but for those who missed it like I did..)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Some bad calls but the Steelers played a good game

jakncoke

Banned
Real talk; there was some bad calls in that super bowl but nothing the seahawks couldnt over come . They only lost by 11 after 3 or so bad calls. Just wasnt there time, maybe the midget is their next savior

Blackace

Real talk; there was some bad calls in that super bowl but nothing the seahawks couldnt over come . They only lost by 11 after 3 or so bad calls. Just wasnt there time, maybe the midget is their next savior
Dont disagree at all...
Rus is a beast. This draft/offseason will be important for this team

Supposedly, a couple people called the Marlins this year and made offers to buy the team. The biggest offer was from a group headed by former Florida governor Jeb Bush.

However, Jeffrey Loria answered all inquiries by saying the Marlins were not for sale and would be his "for a very long time".

jakncoke

Banned
Dont disagree at all...
Rus is a beast. This draft/offseason will be important for this team

Luck, RG3, Wilson is a pretty exciting class for qbs, its sad that rg3 suffered a major knee injury. I dont really give a fuck about washington but rg3 seems pretty cool to be fucked over by some lame ass knee disaster.

Supposedly, a couple people called the Marlins this year and made offers to buy the team. The biggest offer was from a group headed by former Florida governor Jeb Bush.

However, Jeffrey Loria answered all inquiries by saying the Marlins were not for sale and would be his "for a very long time".

The man is evil!!

cashman

Banned

God, what a piece of shit.

jakncoke

Banned
I remember making a post in nfl-age something about battle royal amonst worst owners/teams and it was i believe cardinals, lions, pirates, and marlinds for a 4 teamer. And some Marlins fan whom I dont even think posts her tried to defend that pos owner lolll. I dont even know how this relevant dont even care

I remember making a post in nfl-age something about battle royal amonst worst owners/teams and it was i believe cardinals, lions, pirates, and marlinds for a 4 teamer. And some Marlins fan whom I dont even think posts her tried to defend that pos owner lolll. I dont even know how this relevant dont even care

Loria is a terrible human being but he has won multiple championships. No way can you group him with those other teams.

Sure he won recently, doesnt make him a uber shitty owner of a uber shitty franchise.

I cant believe you are really arguing this. He spent a ton of money last offseason, which the Pirates never do, his teams have finished over .500, and he has won a WS. The Pirates are the most profitable team yet they dont dump that back into players. They are the worst run team in baseball, Loria is a scumbag but atleast he tries to win some of the time.

jakncoke

Banned
I cant believe you are really arguing this. He spent a ton of money last offseason, which the Pirates never do, his teams have finished over .500, and he has won a WS. The Pirates are the most profitable team yet they dont dump that back into players. They are the worst run team in baseball, Loria is a scumbag but atleast he tries to win some of the time.

Spent a ton, and then followed it by dumping a ton. Dude needs castrated and banned from the MLB. Pirates owner's next in line.

Spent a ton, and then followed it by dumping a ton. Dude needs castrated and banned from the MLB. Pirates owenrs next in line.

This I agree with you 100% on. Any owners that take public money for stadiums and then pockets it without improving their team should be gone. I wish the PA was tougher on that.

He's just trolling their fanbase

Syrinx

And I would say that I think Bud Selig really needs to do something about Jeffrey Loria. That franchise is worth nothing to MLB with him at the helm. Who is going to sign with them now after what he pulled this winter? Free agents are going to avoid that franchise like the plague. If South Florida really is that important to Selig and MLB, they have to get the Marlins out of Loria's hands.

H. Wayne Huizenga was the owner of the Marlins when they won in 1997. He spent a shit ton of cash on that '97 team, but they lost money because attendance was horrible during the regular season, so he blew up the team in 1998 and sold it to John Henry. A few years later in 2002, Henry sold the Marlins to Jeffrey Loria and bought the Red Sox.

bozeman

I just read the synopsis of the Top 50 of the Top 100 prospects list on mlb.com. Damn I'm ready for baseball season to start.

Link

The Autumn Wind

Or until the SEC throws his crooked ass in prison.

Blackace

Why? Seahawks are by far the most complete team. They need Wilson to develop for another year and maybe another WR and some depth guys but they dont need much at all.

need a WR and pass rush badly

Top Bottom