• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Are you not in Cincinnati? If you're not then sure.

Nah, I'm in Cincy so I get Fox Sports net.

So i guess the only real benefit would be streaming games to my PC. However, I work from home so all I have to do is take my laptop it the living room or basement when there are games on while I'm at work.

Rob.

MLB-GAF,

I think I'm going to finally cave in and join you this year. I'm a gushing Reds fan and they are looking like a team that is not to be fucked with this year. I like talking and reading about baseball and it's high time that I joined a 'community' here on GAF.

So Hi everyone.

Even thinking about getting the MLB League pass this year. But it might not be worth it to me since all I'm really interested in is watching my Reds.

Anyone have any experience with the league pass thingy? Should I consider it?

Rob.

Welcome. I can't wait to read your reactions when Dusty kills your pitchers. :)

DietRob

Welcome. I can't wait to read your reactions when Dusty kills your pitchers. :)

Yea, I just text my cousin who is for some reason is excited that they are going to move Chapman to the starting rotation.

Dusty the dumbass is going to make sure Chapman is out of the league in 2 years.

Rob.

Booties

Banned

Phils had a higher BA, better OPS, and scored more runs then their opponents last year
, and that was with 0 production from 3rd base, and Howard and Utley missing a huge chunk of the season. Their offense could easily suck this year, but it showed be improved.

I literally just assumed that without any statistical back up. Thanks for proving me wrong, I feel better.

Old man Howard hit an absolute bomb today.

ZxWN1WU.gif
I love it when the big dog mashes taters.

eznark

Banned
MLB-GAF,

I think I'm going to finally cave in and join you this year. I'm a gushing Reds fan and they are looking like a team that is not to be fucked with this year. I like talking and reading about baseball and it's high time that I joined a 'community' here on GAF.

So Hi everyone.

Even thinking about getting the MLB League pass this year. But it might not be worth it to me since all I'm really interested in is watching my Reds.

Anyone have any experience with the league pass thingy? Should I consider it?

Rob.

bandwagon.png

DietRob

I live in the area. I think 500k people have the same story.

Doubt it since there were only about 100 people left in Riverfront. My dad and I were able to get all the way down to the old blue seats directly behind the dugout, troll.

Edit: Rob.

DietRob

So was it the "Rob." thing or do you guys just generally dislike anyone trying to join your community?

I almost feel as if I have to 'prove' I'm a lifelong. I'm not sure exactly how to do that or if it's even worth feeding into.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So was it the "Rob." thing or do you guys just generally dislike anyone trying to join your community?

I almost feel as if I have to 'prove' I'm a lifelong. I'm not sure exactly how to do that or if it's even worth feeding into.
No, we love having new people. We just want them to be genuine and that involves a vetting period. Also, rookies always get hazed.

jakncoke

Banned

Fucking hate when people sign their posts. I hate it like Ez hates non-whites.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

People East of the Rockies Mountains suck.

Also I wouldnt end all your posts with Rob if you want to last long in gaf.

BFIB

Your me last year. And I'm a Cardinals fan. I'll never fit in! But the community is great.

DietRob

People East of the Rockies Mountains suck.

Also I wouldnt end all your posts with Rob if you want to last long in gaf.

So do you just automatically assume I just got here because of the tag I didn't even earn? Go ahead take a look at the threads I have made and you tell me which one got me perma juniored at the end of the year. Hint, none of them. I still don't even know.

What.

So do you just automatically assume I just got here because of the tag I didn't even earn? Go ahead take a look at the threads I have made and you tell me which one got me perma juniored at the end of the year. Hint, none of them. I still don't even know.

What.

Wheres Rob.?

zulux21

Hey, it's our first junior in like...two seasons.

I was still a Junior when i joined the mlb thread last offseason :p

I'm still hoping I was around enough to get who ever makes the season thread to actually have to have a white sox fan this year even though it's a long running joke there aren't any >.>

rekameohs

Banned
I was still a Junior when i joined the mlb thread last offseason :p

I'm still hoping I was around enough to get who ever makes the season thread to actually have to have a white sox fan this year even though it's a long running joke there aren't any >.>

We should have a member for every team next year!

and it's darkside for all of them

Top Bottom