• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

I think he means OF talent. cuz there's really none down in the system. Sandy has improved the other parts of the system though and Minaya left some good players too. Sandy has admitted as much.
Ah, that's different then. Seems like the only name besides Kirk and Den Dekker I remember is Cory Vaughn, and he's starting to get in the "not a prospect" territory.
JUPITER, Fla. -- Jenrry Mejia, who was scheduled to pitch in a "B" game on Tuesday against the Miami Marlins, instead was dispatched to New York after an undisclosed issue was flagged in his physical, a team spokesman said.

"He's got a medical issue that's going to be dealt with here in the next day or so," Terry Collins said. "... I don't even know what it is. I got a call that said, 'Hey, look, the doctors think that he needs to be scratched.' So we scratched him."

Mejia, who likely is ticketed for the Triple-A Las Vegas rotation, was a late arrival to camp because of scrutiny of his visa application.

He has made only one Grapefruit League appearance, when he allowed five runs (four earned) in a one-inning start against the Marlins on Feb. 26.
*sigh*

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
:lol poor Kave

Fuck you man! Be happy for me that I might actually see a legit team playing for the first time in close to a decade.

And yes I do follow the Blue Jays.

I'm from Toronto and as yankee said I was tricked into cheering for the Browns.

Prade

Ah, that's different then. Seems like the only name besides Kirk and Den Dekker I remember is Cory Vaughn, and he's starting to get in the "not a prospect" territory.

*sigh*

I think it's time to just set sail on the hype for this kid. We've got to look towards maybe dealing one of these young pitchers for OF.

rando14

Fuck you man! Be happy for me that I might actually see a legit team playing for the first time in close to a decade.

Give me a hug buddy :^)

Your shame circle extends from the nfl thread now!? Shit.

BFIB

It just hit me that on Opening Day, its possible that we could have Ronnie Cedeno as our starting SS.

Ronnie Cedeno as our starting SS.

Ronnie Cedeno.

Fuck.

Zep

Banned
ronnie.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind

*sigh*
Mejia's never pitching in a major league game again, is he?

Top Bottom