• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Zep

Banned
Buying a much more expensive, older version of it that will break down before he's done paying it off?

Let me spoil the ending for you.
The approval never comes.

One can only hope eznark didn't actually spend money on the book and utilized the local library.

rando14

ibmUa3Y3kO0shZ.gif

JABEE

Something Ryan Braun will never have, other than his tainted statistical achievements.

Another accomplishment

2006 Rookie of the Year too.

HR Derby Champion

He also has the NL Record for Most Homeruns in a single season by a player who has not been linked to steroids or HGH. Braun couldn't touch that shit, and he's on the juice.

58 Homeruns. Only Roger Maris has more.

I'm changing my avatar this season to Ryan Howard. He will return to form. The Phillies will prevail.

JABEE

You guys are being harsh to Red Sox fans with these Victorino gifs.

I can't hate on the Brewers too much for losing to him. They are good fans, but that was a great moment for Phillies fans. Victorino will always be remembered in Philadelphia for being a player that came up big for the Phillies in the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
Braun actually does have an MVP and a Rookie of the Year though.

He also has the NL Record for Most Homeruns in a single season by a player who has not been linked to steroids or HGH.

I actually just wrote his name on a piece of paper next to the word steroids. Yahoo will report it any second.

carlos

Well I can't ask for much more from PR, I wanted to see this matchup and I'm proud that they're ahead, but it won't be surprising in the least if they blow it. Good show nevertheless.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
These Japanese players act like they have never seen a breaking ball before. They are swinging at pitches that never have the plate.

Also lol @ Pagan.

zulux21

so what just happened... I don't have access to the game and have just been watching gameday... all I saw was caught stealing, and a bit later another caught stealing o_O;

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
so what just happened... I don't have access to the game and have just been watching gameday... all I saw was caught stealing, and a bit later another caught stealing o_O;

They were supposed to double steal, but the runner on second ran back and the runner coming from first was hung out to dry.

Top Bottom