• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

eznark

Banned
Melky was incredibly underwhelming when facing the AL East pitching, so I wouldn't expect roider-level production, but for a two year deal on a 28 year old? Amazing value.

Yes after they both go see the man in the white lab coat.

You mean Brian McNamee in the Skydome hotel

Marcus Stroman ‏@MStrooo7

Wow! The Toronto #BlueJays welcome Melky Cabrera to the organization! Unbelievable talent. Let's go! #Canada

lol, Stroman was also caught using a PED this season.....

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
BBWAA voted overwhelmingly for Cabrera.

People who follow and write about baseball for a living > people who post in a baseball thread on a videogame forum.
jordanlaugh.gif

It's hilarious to me that the same sort of guys who would vote for Cabrera for MVP, are the ones who would keep scrappy utility players around because of their "intangibles." Trout was better at all of those "intangibles" than Cabrera, but they voted on his fancy numbers.

But whatever, Cabrera is still a massive piece of human shit. Looking forward to next year's regression.

I would love for the Blue Jays to win the wild card, or even the division, but i'm not buying them as a playoff team even with Melky and those shitty players (except Josh Johnson) they got from the Marlins.

Macattk15

God damnit Mariners. Do something! Besides putting up the giganticust video screen ever.

Beats even Cowboy Stadium's I think? 57 ft x 201 /12 ft.

edit : Nah nvm it doesn't due to the height of the Cowboy's screen. 11,425 sqft compared to 11,520 sqft.

FTyR3Hm9.jpg

Spend that shit on players! I kind of wanted Melky, roids aside.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
God damnit Mariners. Do something! Besides putting up the giganticust video screen ever.

Beats even Cowboy Stadium's I think? 57 ft x 201 /12 ft.

edit : Nah nvm it doesn't due to the height of the Cowboy's screen. 11,425 sqft compared to 11,520 sqft.

FTyR3Hm9.jpg

Spend that shit on players! I kind of wanted Melky, roids aside.

All that extra money after dropping Ichiro is being used decent.

Well you seem to be using the fact that they are called "baseball writers" to mean that they are all smart and credible so aren''t you just generalizing too?

No I am just going off the idea that they are people who are paid to watch/write about baseball and most years we dont hear any complaints about their votes, or at least just a few.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
No I am just going off the idea that they are people who are paid to watch/write about baseball and most years we dont hear any complaints about their votes, or at least just a few.
Pretty sure there are lots of complaints about their votes every single year. Some more than others.

Top Bottom