• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Cloudsong?

YEoWBRQ.gif

see5harp

Pablo and vogey came through. Romo has been automatic. I suppose sad l.a. Fans can take solace in the fact that league didn't give up more in the 8th. Tomorrow we go off
On ryu again.

Pablo and vogey came through. Romo has been automatic. I suppose sad l.a. Fans can take solace in the fact that league didn't give up more in the 8th. Tomorrow we go off
On ryu again.
Pls who's getting plunk next. Only way to take us out. Too bad they have that Posey rule now.

Congratualtions to Stros fans that Licas Harrel is gone. I remeber when management thought he could be a twoin the rotation. Oberholtzer and Osart have impressed me, but it is still early.

Kevin Towers meeds to be fired immediately before he makes another stupid trade. Brah had an abundance lf outfielders and pitching and now they are both huge weakness. Brah loves fleece morethan Old Navy.

Lubricus

105 PM EDT Atl vs Phil- Wood vs Burnett. Interesting pitching matchup.
108 PM EDT1208 PM CDT Clev vs Det
110 PM EDT What time is that in Canada? : ) Doubleheader today Tor vs Min- 7 years since the Twins won a home series against the Jays. Damn.

Syrinx

Quoting from earlier in the thread, since I first posted while the Phillies were melting down; also updated stats.

Just wanna share with fellow Mets fans: Brandon Nimmo is off to a hot start in Port St. Lucie.

G PA AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS
13 60 50 14 20 3 0 1 7 0 1 10 13 .400 .500 .520 1.020
http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=nimmo-000bra

Hopefully this is the year where he starts to escalate up the ranks.

Not that care in the least about the shitty ass Dodgers but I figure they'll be a lot more competitive when their ace is back. That's why we gotta win as many games as we can now. Sweep!

This...especially since the rest of the division ain't doing jack vs the Dodgers. And look who's in town next for LA....looks like another sweep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom