• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worthless fucks ruin King Felix's start? SMFH

qnJTiF3.gif

Fuck it Felix to the Yankees. These bums don't' deserve him.

Chris R

That is what happens when we ZERO run support. If we were up 4-0 or 5-0 that wouldn't have happened.

FUCK IT, at least I got some playoff hockey to watch ;_;

rando14

Eh whatever, hopefully this'll get Miller to work more on his fielding. PLUS it'd be nice if he could get his bat working again

Oh well, hopefully we can wreck Scheppers tomorrow!!

Macattk15

Fuck Brad Miller. Give SS to Franklin.

Least Nick catches fucking balls hit right to him.

Miller isn't doing SHIT at the plate and he's doing SHIT in the field.

Send him to Tacoma.

UraMallas

Send him to Tacoma.

Agreed. Franklin should start tomorrow, imo. He also had a run and a triple, so...

rando14

Send him to Tacoma.

Also gotta lay blame on Rodney, gave up a run on a wild pitch lol. Glad we got Rodney to replace Farquhar!!

Macattk15

Also gotta lay blame on Rodney, gave up a run on a wild pitch lol. Glad we got Rodney to replace Farquhar!!

Rodney was probably fucking pissed that Miller couldn't field a routine fucking ball ... or make a routine fucking flip for an out.

Miller has been fucking asshole at the plate besides that 2 HR game.

I don't care what he is supposed to be ... he isn't it right now. Go fucking work on it in Tacoma.

UraMallas

I'm with Mac. Rodney got out of that game, albeit in a very shaky way. He retired the first two in the heart of the order and then had a hit (that Miller might've actually been able to grab) and a walk. He then legitimately got out of the game and Miller screwed the pooch.

rando14

Rodney was probably fucking pissed that Miller couldn't field a routine fucking ball ... or make a routine fucking flip for an out.

Miller has been fucking asshole at the plate besides that 2 HR game.

I don't care what he is supposed to be ... he isn't it right now. Go fucking work on it in Tacoma.

I imagine that Franklin will play SS tomorrow, iirc he was a better fielder as well.

I'm with Mac. Rodney got out of that game, albeit in a very shaky way. He retired the first two in the heart of the order and then had a hit (that Miller might've actually been able to grab) and a walk. He then legitimately got out of the game and Miller screwed the pooch.

That's business as usual haha. Plenty of blame to go around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom